I missed my brother

MELODYS POV:

Things were kind of weird between me and Dallas. Dallas didn't look like he was in the mood to talk. He didn't look like he even wanted to go back to California.

"Hey Dallas?" I asked

"Yeah." He replied

"Do you want to go back to California?"

"No. I wanted to keep the idea in that I get to live in the same building as you. I wanted to keep the idea of me sleeping under the same food as you. In a way I do want to go back to California. So in That way I wouldn't have to compete with so many guys to capture your heart."

I felt shocked at his answer. Was he seriously in love with me? I never seen him like this before. It's unusual of Dallas. He used to be a playboy with a girlfriend with pancake makeup. Now he's fallen for a girl who's to original.

"Ok" was all that came out of my mouth. Stupid.

"It's going to be a long flight. Get some rest ok?" He turned to me and gave me a soft smile. He removed the loose strand of hair that swayed infront of my face to behing my ear.

I let myself close my eyes lay back into the chair and fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

"Hey wake up. We are here." I heard Dallas say waking me up.

I grabbed my suitcase and everything then got out the airplane with Dallas and my brother.

Shit. My moms here.

"Mom" I said

"Daughter. As you are graduating school this year at the age of 17 because you have skipped a grade you will not be living under my roof as you were to make your own choose to lie in moved to Washington with a bunch of boys. Son. You can still live with us since haven't broken or disobeyed me. Let's go home." She said.

I was shocked of how this was my mother. No. I was embarrassed to have her as my mother.

"No." Jonathan says.

"No?" My mother asked him.

" I will not let you kick out melody and have you take me in. That's so unfair she's younger then me and your kicking her out!? I'm graduating as well and as long as she doesn't live under the slams roof as I am I don't want to live under any roof." He said.

My mother looked mad and stormed off leaving me and Jonathan homeless.

I hugged Jonathan and he hugged me back.

"Now that's the big brother I know I have." I said.

"Yeah. But now we don't have a place to live." He replied.

"Shit." I said.

"Why don't you live with me for now?" Dallas said.

I just flashed a huge smile and out a thumbs up and Jonathan nodded.

Now don't get me wrong. I know I should have said oh I can't do that, that's to much to ask for. Buuuttttt then again I was homeless and a lazy ass to find a job and rent an apartment.

"Yes." Me and Jonathan said smirking at each other giving each other fist pumps. I missed my brother.