Karmas a bitch

MELODYS POV:

Why would CAMERON just do that? Does he know about me and Nash's break up? Ugh... I hate just saying that to myself.

I ended up at a room I didn't know...

AGAIN!

I shut the door and look around the room. No one. I lock the door and then fall to the floor covering my face with my hands. Letting myself cry into them. Why do these guys have to be so confusing? I used to be that nerd depressed weird girl and now I'm Nash and JC ex carter kissed me, Cameron kissed me, and Taylor says he loves me! What's next jack and jack fighting over me!? I can't take this anymore... Wait. What happened to my brother? Does my mom even care I'm here!?

I try calling my brother and he doesn't answer. One person left. I call my mom and after 3 rings she answers.

"Hello?" She says in a questioning voice.

"Hi mom." I say.

"I am no longer your mother." She says.

"Mom what are you talking about?"

"If you want to waists your time and drop school to go places with a bunch of guys! You will no longer be my daughter! I don't even know who you are! That's why when you get home you will be put up for adoption and I w-" I hung up the phone and let tears fall more and more. I'm ganna be put up for adoption...?

After 4 minutes I hear footsteps.

"Yeah. I haven't seen her." I heard carter say.

"Ugh! I messed up real bad..." I heard Cameron say.

One of them started to shake the doorknob but it was locked.

"Hand me the keys?" Carter asked.

I heard Cameron give them to carter. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I wiped off the tears on my face and fixed my hair.

"It's just so hard not to love her." They both said. Talk about creepy...

"What the?" They both said.

"JINX!" They yelled

"DOUBLE JINX!" They yelled.

"TRIPLE JINX!" They yelled once again. They started to burst out into laughter.

"It's just." Cameron said. the after that they took turns.

Carter: her eyes

Cameron: her hair

Carter: her smile

Cameron: her laugh

Carter:her giggles

Cameron: her style

Carter: her body! Ooh! Smoking hot!

I started giggling after what carter said and found myself blushing because of carter and Cameron... What the hell? No. I can't. No boys not after what happened with Nash.

I tripped and the door flung open with me falling to the floor.

I looked up at them and they smirked.

"Looks like we got a new stalker." Carter said. And they both did that
stupid annoying and cute smirk.

Oh how much I hate these boys.

You know. Karma's a bitch.

(( authors note: I did one of my chapters today so I will do the other 2 tomorrow and as well for my other books. Love you guys! Goodnight! ))