What is this feeling?

MELODYS POV:

I stood there just staring at him. At his face. His features. His look. His clothes. Everything. The one I came here for. The one I've been searching for is right here. I would've never guessed it was him. Never in a million years. I barely even know him or talked yet he loves me and I love his words. How can this be?

"You found the book?" He asked.

I quickly placed the book in the desk once again so he wouldn't notice.

"No." I answered

"Your not a very good liar." He smiled.

Oh my god his smile.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said.

He approached me and pinned me against the wall. He licked my neck all the way to my ear making me jump and want more. With little tiny kisses on my neck I wanted more and more.

Then instead if doing the same thing he let me go. Aww.

He put his hands around my waists and I put my hands around his neck. We both slowly leaned in and out lips moved in synch. My stomach did backflips and butterflies were just flying around like crazy. The heat rushed to my cheeks. What is this feeling.

The more he started to back away the more sad I got. We parted from the kiss and started staring in each other's eyes. A sweet soft smile played on his lips and I was fascinated by it. What is this feeling.

"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday."

"It's okay. I kind of liked it." I said and smiled.

He let go of my waists and I let go of his neck. He headed for the desk and took out the Sketchpad.

He started writing in it but I didn't know what.

He walked towards me and I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as he came towards me.

He flipped the sketchpad over so I could read what was written. And in that one fully white blank piece of paper. No blue line like a journal just completely white was marked with those grey pencil lines that spelled something to make my heart skip a beat.

'I love you'

I looked at him and he smiled once more. I looked down at my feet trying not to blush.

"Hey. Don't go back to that girl you were at in school." He said. I giggled in response.

He started leaning in so I did as well. Once again my stomach feeling funny and heat rushing to my cheeks out lips moved in synch.

What is this feeling?