Surprise visit

MELODYS P.O.V

I kept reading the text over and over again trying to wrap this around my mind. My bestfriends, Well my ex bestfriends hate me over some stupid pictures that don't even mean anything. Yeah I dated Jc. Yeah I'm dating Nash but what does a friendly kiss on the cheek from Taylor have anything to do with this?

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes... No ones here so I let it all out. Why?

"Melody..?" Matthew said. I picked my head up from the pillow and saw Carter and Matthew at my room door.

"CARTER! MATTHEW!" I screamed and ran into there arms.

"What happened?" Carter asked.

I handed him my phone and just cried in Matthew arms.

"It's ok babe don't cry." Matthew said. He grabbed my phone and read the messages. Carter picked me up and brought me to my bed. He layed down and I was on top of him. Matthew was next to me.

"Can I have my phone now?" I asked as nice as I can but I choked on my words.

"Oh. Sorry." Someone said handing me my phone. I looked up and saw Taylor sitting at the bottom of my bed. He sounded mad yet hurt at the same time.

"Baby doll don't listen to them. You know your not fooling around with anyone so don't listen. They were never your friends to begin with if they believe this nonsense." Matthew said laying next to me on the bed.

"Honey, we love you. 'I' love you. Don't forget that were your best friends." Carter said. His voice sounding tired. He put me down on the bed so now I lay in between him and Matthew. We all were tired considering it's now 1:37 A.M. These guys are my new bestfriends. I can't trust people who don't trust me like Sophia and Dallas, But will Matthew and Carter leave me one day like they did? I don't want them to. I love these guys, in a bestfriend way.

I felt myself being pulled in by the darkness, also known as sleepiness. Matthew and Carter had there eyes closed so I guess there asleep. I pulled the blanket to cover me and the 2 boys up.

"But will you love me forever? Will you be my best friend forever?" I asked quietly. No one answered so I guess they really are asleep and can't keep this promise. I guess there going to leave me to one day.

"Forever." Carter said. I jumped a little in surprise and he cuddled me and kissed me on the cheek making me blush. I cuddled in closer to Carter and he fell asleep. A few minutes later I was consumed by the darkness as well.

~~~~

*beep* *beep* 1 new notification.

I opened my eyes at the sound of my phone. Matthew and carter weren't in my bed but it was only 3:59 AM. They didn't bother to wake me up I guess. Taylor was passed out on my couch. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow. I put the blanket over his body. I lifted his head up and put the pillow there and slowly layed his head back down. He looked really cute and peaceful asleep.

"Don't leave." he said and grabbed my arm.

"Taylor your asleep. Let me go and go back to sleep." I whispered to him.

"But... I... Love..." He started saying but didn't finish. It got completely quiet and then I heard him snore. I felt a smile upon my cheeks as a saw him sleep peacefully again.

I grabbed my phone and checked the message. Why is he texting?

Unknown number: Hey it's me beautiful. You still never guessed who I am.

Me: Obviously you gave it away.

Unknown number: Guess.

Me: Cameron.

Unknown number: Nope. Go back to sleep beautiful. I love you.

Me: THEN WHO ARE YOU!?

Unknown number: That's for me to know and you to find out. I love you now please go to bed.

Me: Fine.

Unknown number: Bye.

Me: Bye.

Does this mean Cameron is helping this guy? Or is there more then one unknown number? Who is he?

*tap* *tap* *tap*

I heard little taps from the window. Where on the third floor how the hell is someone tapping on the window?

I walked slowly to the curtains and opened it...

No one.

I opened the window and a pebble met my face. I screamed a little as it hurt.

"Sorry!" Someone yelled. I looked out the window and saw...