Asking for it

"Paintball?" Jayden starts, "I thought you had planned something sinister." He wipes his head, as if relived that I took them paintballing instead of the woods.

"Don't worry pretty boy, I'm not gonna kill you" I start to walk away, when I turn my head around to the guys and say "yet." The look on panic and shock one there faces makes me chuckle to myself.

Once we get set up we decide to go 2 teams. Me, Jayden, Justin and Caleb. Ryder's team is Jacob, Kaiden. He says that he only needs two other people of his team because he's the best.

Ha, wait till I whoop your ass.

We get ready, my team positioned on one side hiding behind broken wood and barrels and Ryder's team positioned on the other side hiding behind the trees.

As soon as the game starts, we sprint in the opposite direction to Ryder's team. I run so fast that I end up losing my team. I tip-toe around in a circle, trying to identify any movement.

I hear the sound of grass and leaves rustling so I take off running. Weaving, jumping, sprinting through the trees. The trees are tall, branches sprouting of the top half and hardly letting my sunlight in. It's autumn so there's leaves on the ground making hiding close to impossible.

Soon enough I see Jacob, jogging through the trees to my left, probably thinks he's near no-one. I aim my paintball gun at him and fire. A groan of pain, reaches my ears as Jacob searches around frantically for the source of the shot.

His eyes connect with mine and he glares at me. I give him a small wave before trudging my way back to where the game started.

Once I make it there I see that it is covered with different splotches of paint: blue,green,yellow,red,orange. It makes the place more vibrant. As I'm admiring he work, red paint appears next to the tree I'm at. I quickly spin around the tree so they can't see me and crouch low. I poke my head round the corner to see who it is. Kaiden.

Still crouching low I quietly walk around making as little noise as possible and end up behind Kaiden. What a fool, he hasn't noticed I'm here yet. I start firing paint around his head so it's an outline, just to scare him which it does as he flinched and runs behind a tree to my right .

He pokes his head around to try and see where I am, but rapidly brings it back when I start firing again. A laugh escapes my throat as I hear him squeal.

Using a different tactic I fire some paintballs behind me so he can't see them, then I start moaning in pain. He scurried put think I've been hit and I'm out, when I turn around and shoot him right in his crotch and chest by accident. I'm my defence I was aiming for his leg, but I brought it too far up.

Then the announcer come on saying that it's now between me and Ryder.

Dashing through the trees, I sudden movement catches my eye. Ryder. I crouch low, control my breathing and hide. Once he turn around I fire, but somehow he seems to spin around and dodge them all, like he knew I was here. He gives his signature smirk and starts running away. I follow close behind him. We're a few metres away and we've been running for 5 minutes, not broken a sweat when I create a plan in my head.

I pretend to fall over a tree root and fly towards the fall, my body covered in mud. I move and sit on my bum and sort of cradle my leg, hissing in pain when I touch it and moaning. I even let a tear drop.

Ryder must of heard my cries and cane to a sudden holy and turned around and sprinted towards me. He kneels down informs of me and asks "Are you okay?" He seem cold but I can just make out the worry. His eyes are the same distant eyes I've know since I got here and he is covered in a bit of mud.

"It hurts. I don't think I can walk." I cried, pain seeking through my voice. He goes to touch my leg but i think he quickly realised he shouldn't as he pulls his hand back. He drops his gun on the floor and picks me up and puts his arm around my shoulder so I can walk. I still have my gun in my hand.

I smirk and place my right foot on the ground. He looks confused at what I just did but doesn't have time to make out why, before I step back a few steps, bring my gun up and shoot him.

I laugh. I smirk. I dance.

The bell ring, and the announcer says that my team won. I stick my tongue out at Ryder "Who's the best now, sucker!" I tease.

"You cheated!" He argued.

"Nope. Just accept you lost to me."

He just growls and start walking away leaving me smiling like a fool.

Once reunited with the others Jacob glares at me, Kaiden is still in pain and Justin and Jayden are happy saunter they are never gonna let Ryder live this down.

"My mum wants to know if you guys wanna come round for tea?" Kaiden asks from the front seat.

"Hell yeah" the guys shout. "Your mums has the best cooking." Jacob continues.

"What about you?" Kaiden asks looking at me.

"I don't wanna be a bother so-" I quickly get cut of.

"My mum will love you, pleaseee." Oh god he's doing that puppy dog face, how can I so no to that?

"Fine." I huff out.

There are a chorus of cheers in the car, which makes me smile a bit.

After a few minutes we turn up at a medium sized white house. It has cute little flours growing on lawn and the door is plain white, but the flowers make it look nice.

We walk to the door with me lacking behind a bit. I hear the door fly open and I am greeted with a middle sized women flinging herself at me for a hug.

This dinner is going to eventful.

Song: Shinedown- Asking for it

Fries and milkshake? Love or hate?