Love ride

Slamming my locker, I startle a few people walking past.  It has been a week since my birthday, I haven't slept in ages. I spend most of my time trying to track down the 'Flame Vipers' before the 'Black Roses' find me wandering the street.

"You look like death." Jaden says with a fake look of disgust on his face.

"Yeah and if you say that again you will be dead." I growled, but he wasn't kidding I do look awful. His face immediately turns scared.

"So what's up Miss Grumpy."Kaiden sympathetically asked.

"I haven't been sleeping properly." I grumble while walking down the hallway.

"Well why?" Ryder spoke up following behind with Kaiden, Jacob and Caleb.

"Nightmares, worries, things on my mind." I sigh, fed up with not sleeping and constantly worrying.

Jayden slings an arm around my shoulder and I lean into him. "Hey there's this party on Friday why don't we go." Oh yeah take a tired girl to a party. After seeing my face at his crazy idea he explains further "It will take your mind of your worries." he stops me from walking, places both his hand on my shoulders, looks me in the eye with his dazzling green eyes, he starts doing a puppy face.

Don't crack. It doesn't bother you. Its not cute. My eye twitches before I blurt out "Fine, okay, just don't do the puppy face again please." I pinch his cheeks and he slaps my hands away. I giggle before walking of to the canteen.

***

I run down the apartment building stairs in my Black jeans, black hoodie, black top, black combat bots and my black mask. I'm going for the colour black theme if you haven't noticed. I'm not robbing a bank, but I am meeting someone.

In the deserted warehouse,  rusty metal is stacked up. Bits and pieces scattered on the floor and the echo of my boots  on the cold floor, when I breathe a cloud forms in my face. The pitch black sky shoots through the holes in the roof of the building, the stars twinkling from up above. It's magical.

Other footsteps echo through the building which knocks me out from admiring this place. "I see you've got your mask on, Killer." He taunts.

"So what? Doesn't make me a coward" I bark back at him. "Look I just want some information, that's all." I try and get on with this as fast as possible.

"What do you want to know then?" He asks, getting the idea I don't want to be out in the cold for longer than I have to.

"You've obviously heard of the 'Flame Vipers' I want to know what you know about them." I demanded crossing my arms over my chest.

"The only things I know is that it's apparently a young male who's the leader, took over from his father and they own a mansion about thirty minutes away from here on the nice side of the town." He admits.

"That it?" I ask suspiciously, eyeing him up.

"Look kid, don't do anything stupid. These guys an be vicious. I'll text you the address of the house."

"Thanks for the advice." I nod my head at him before turning, walking out the warehouse and down the miserable roads.

***

"Lets go partay!" Justin screams as we enter the house. It's the Friday night and as said I'm at the party.

I chuckle at his behaviour before heading straight to the kitchen, separating me from the guys. Walking in I notice that the five people here are two girls from my English and three guys who are from my maths. Ignoring their curious stares I stroll over the bottles of alcohol and pick up the full bottle of Vodka. I spin the cap of before chugging it down. I breathe out once I take the bottle of my lips.