Therapy

"Please! Stop please!" I begged, tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. I was stood facing my parents, with two men holding my arms so I can't move.

My parents and brother are tied up in front of me on chairs, their arms and legs tied with rope sobbing, they looked a mess. My brother is still unconscious, but my parents are awake, their eyes held disappointment and fear whereas their bodies were cut, new bruises forming on their faces and covered in fresh and dried blood.

"Now, Crystal, I'm going to give you the chance to save two of your family members." Meet Nick, the leader of the 'Black Roses' and the man who is forcing me to kill one member of my family. He started walking closer to me and each time I grew more scared. " If you kill one of your family then I'll leave you alone forever and I won't have to force you into my gang." He had a sinister smile on his face, you could just tell he enjoyed watching people suffer. What is wrong with this dude?

My hands were shaking in anger and fear. My heart beat increased like it was going to beat out of my chest. How could he ask me to kill one of my family, I love them all. He reached to the side of his jeans and then pulled a gun out, he passed me the gun. I reached out, my shaking hand taking the gun. I knew I couldn't kill him and run because he probably put one bullet in it, plus there are ten bulky men with guns around the room and Nick. Nick has a stern look on his face telling me ' you really only have one choice'. If I kill one then the other two and I will be free, but if I don't he'll probably kill us all.

I cocked the gun and brought it up, I aimed it at my family member. Taking three deep breaths to relax and let my hands stop shaking. Oh god I'm gonna pass out. I looked around the room once more and could see Nick with a smile on his face and his eyes showing joy and entertainment.

My parents were shaking uncontrollably from being petrified. I looked into my victims eyes for a second, it made me feel ten times worse, the plead in their eyes to stop, but how could I? I can't let my whole family die.

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. The bang from the gun making everyone jolt from the sudden noise. Opening my eyes, I saw my victims face grow pale and there body not moving anymore , and how I watched their eyes roll to the back of their head.

I dropped the gun, collapsed on to the floor because my legs gave in, I was sobbing and shaking. One thought was going through my mind and that was 'I just killed my...'

I woke up in a cold sweat, tears and sweat mixed together drenching my face. I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table and it says it's 5:03. Groaning, I ripped the sheets off me and dragged myself to the shower.

I let the hot water relax my muscles and then washed my hair, shaved, brushed my teeth, washed myself then wrapped a towel over me and made my way to my bedroom. I took out a pair of blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a black crop top and a white flannel. I also put a knife in my jeans but so no-one can see it, yanno for safety reasons.

I made sure I had my mums wedding ring on, it was silver with encrusted diamonds and on the inside it had 'John&Sarah', my parents names.

Luke has my dads ring it was gold then silver then gold and on the inside is written 'John&Sarah'.

When they died I took them and gave Luke my dads ring. I've never taken my mums ring off and I never will, it will always stay on my right hand, middle finger.