t h i r t y - f o u r

haydens pov

"tell us hayden." carson said.

"well i waited at the fountains like you all told me, but you guys never showed up. after a while, annie came, and we realized it was a setup. then she said, she doesn't belong in LA where im at, so she's moving back to maryland with paige. ITS ALL OF YOUR GUYS IS FAULT! NONE IF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED IF YOU WOULDVE LET ME FIX THINGS." i faked.

"it's all my fault...." Carson said.

"hayden... we're so sorry..." lexi said as she pulled me into a hug.

"sorry won't bring her back, now would it? it's too late." i said.

"we'll do anything to get her back. we promise!" caden said.

"i dont know if i believe you.." I said.

"WELL I DOOOOOOO!" annie yelled as she barged into kenzies room and jumped into my arms.

we left them shook.

"now thats what you guys get for trying to set us up." annie laughed.

"wow, and i was actually crying." carson said.

"awww carson actually has feelings..." johnny joked.

"bring it in everyone." i said as we all did a group hug.

"i love you guys."

"we love you too."

-------

annies pov

it was late at night and we all decided to watch a movie, since we are all sleeping over at kenzies house.

"how about boo, a madea halloween two?" johnny suggested.

"yes!!" kenzie squealed.

Johnny inserted the movie, and, we all got comfortable, and of course, i was laying next to hayden.

•••••••

it was about an hour into the movie, and all i heard were laughs, which brought a smile to my face.

but before i knew it, a scary part came on, and buried my self in my own blanket.

then i felt someone scoot closer to me, and they removed the blanket from over my head.

i looked up to see hayden.

"come here annikan." he said as he pulled me closer to him.

i looked up at him and i smiled.

he covered us with a blanket and he wrapped his arms over me.

"hayden, please dont ever let go."

"i never will, annie."

•••••

the end.

•••••

a/n that's it for HANNIE | ON TOUR WITH A STRANGER! 👏🏽 i just wanna thank everyone who have stayed from chapter one all the way until this chapter. ive had a blast writing this book! 💘 it does make me sad to see this book come to an end :( im so proud of myself that ive made it this far. It wouldn't have been possible to complete this book without you guys. 💛 again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💕💕💕

••••••

P.S have your say on my next book. 👇🏽

(THEY BOTH ARE HANNIE RELATED)

BTW DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK IDEAS!! I WORK HARD ON COMING UP WITH IDEAS. OKAY THANKS.

•••••

#1 ANNIES REASON TO SMILE.

description:

annie leblanc is an ordinary 12 year old, soon to be thirteen. her twin brother caleb had passed away two years ago due to a heart condition that left her to be an only child. she told herself she would never be happy again. ever since her brother died, she hardly cracked a smile, and almost never came out of her room, until one day, she finally decided it was time to visit her brother calebs grave for the first time ever, even though he died two years ago. as she was crying at his grave, a boy her age came to comfort her. what will lead on from there? a friendship? a relationship? or just a one time thing?

••••••

#2 kidnapped at 7.

(YES THIS IS ACTUALLY HANNIE RELATED! I JUST DONT MENTION HAYDEN IN THE DESCRIPTION.)

description:

julianna grace leblanc lived a happy life. she had two wonderful parents, and a twin, Caleb. they have been vlogging ever since the two kids were 2 years old. they started to get pretty famous, so, so many opportunities were opening up for the beautiful family. they were always back and forth from LA, to Maryland. they were living as happy as they can possibly ever be. but one day, that all changed. the family were flying back to Maryland after a two month stay in LA. as they arrived in Maryland, the kids were both so excited to be home... so they were all over the place. when they were going out to approach baggage claim, they felt a little off about something. so billy leblanc, turned around to call annie to find her luggage, but she was nowhere to be found. they called her and called her name, but she never showed up.

hours later, annie was nowhere to be found.

seconds, minutes, hours, days, then years went by, and there was no sign of annie. ANYWHERE.

the family was slowly giving up hope that their little girl was still alive.

••••

ALRIGHT! IN THE COMMENTS VOTE!
write a: #1 FOR ANNIES REASON TO SMILE, or a #2 FOR KIDNAPPED AT 7.

xoxo, MEL💛