e i g h t

"just because my path is different, doesn't mean im lost."  🌿

(i had to republish, sorry)

Annies Pov

"welcome to the new apartment!" curits squealed as he unlocked the door.

i ran inside, "I LOVE IT!" i screamed. "annie! i have a surprise for you!" curtis called. "im coming!" i yelled as i ran into the living room.

"follow me." he said.

"okay annie, this is your room!" paige said, as she opened the door. "OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!" i squealed. "say thanks to curtis, he decorated your room, matter of fact, he decorated the whole house." she smiled.

"THANKS CURTIS!" i said, and i went to hug him. "you're welcome." he smiled.

i walked into my furnished decorated room, and i plopped into my bed. i was exhausted.

"hey babygirl." paige walked in. "hey." i said, and i sat up. "i hope you had fun today." She said.

"i did."

"why don't you grab a shower? then after you can eat a hot pocket or something, and head onto bed, it's 8:30 now, and you have a super early call time."

"alright."

"ill be out in the living room with curtis, if you need anything." she said as she was walking out of the room.

"wait.."

"yes?"

"thank you paige."

"for?"

"for convincing me to come do what i love. im happy i came to LA."

"don't thank me, thank yourself." and with that she walked out to the living room.

i had to go out into the living room and haul my luggages into my room.

when i had all 10 of them in, i grabbed one of my luggages to find pajamas, then i went off to shower.

-

about 30 minutes later, i was done showering and changing, so i went out into the kitchen.

"Your hot pocket is in the microwave." paige said. i nodded, and i went to go grab it. i set it on the table, along with some apple juice.

as i was eating, a notification popped up, saying
"hayden summerall posted a new photo."

i jokingly rolled my eyes, at the fact that he turned on his post notifications on my phone..

i decided to click on it, and viewed the post:

HaydenSummerall☑️

🖤 liked by rushholland, rockyourhair, brennan1103, 394,457 more

HaydenSummerall  Your Favorite duo, "curly soup" and Annie 💜😂

View All Comments

Bratayleb awh they finally met 😍

HayT beans

JayBartels aren't you supposed to be with jayden?

Brennan1103 missin' you best friend❤️ @ annieleblanc

CelebratingAnnie ^ my brannie heart :(

AnnieGrace is it wrong that i lowkey ship them

SummerallHay no, bc i do too
@ anniegrace

CarsonLeuders☑️ cant wait to see you guys

summerall4 MY NEW FAV DUO YALL

NathanTriska☑️ oooooo 😏👀

HayAndJay ew wtf no it's #hayjay all the way

HaydenTay tf is "hayjay?" ^

DylSums ^ hayden & jayden bartels

AnnieLeBlanc☑️ see you tomorrow curly soup 💟

AnnieAndAiden ^ IDK BOUT U BUT I SHIP WTF

-

i smiled, at the thought that he posted a picture of us.

once i was done eating, "dinner." i put my dishes in the sink, and i started to walk to my room.

"annie wait, hayden wanted me to give you this."

she handed me, a note.

i took it, and i went to go lay down in my bed.

-

i was laying in bed, and i took the note out. it said, "from hayden." on the front of the envelope.

when i seen his name, I couldn't help but smile.

i opened the envelope, and there was a note inside.

it said,

"for when ever you get bored, just wanna talk, or you need someone to talk to, im just a call, text, or a face time away, dont forget that."

283-948-4371

And at the end it said "love." but it was scratched out, and replaced with, "sincerely, your curly soup."

i blushed, and i quickly took out my phone, and pressed, "new contact."

-
hayden and i been texting for about 45 minutes, until paige walked in.

"hey sweetheart."

"hey paige."

"might as well call me mom, we're together for four months." she mumbled, then she laughed.

i joined in on her laughing.

"you should go to sleep anns, its 9:47, and you have a super early call time."

"i know."

when i said that, i got like three texts.

"ooooo whos that?"

i checked and i saw it was hayden, i smiled.

"its your little boyfriend huh?" she smirked.

"oh shut it." i chuckled.

"alright alright, go to sleep."

she kissed my forehead.

"i love you, and goodnight anns." she smiled.

"goodnight "mom." i love you." i joked, and she shut off the light, and shut the door.

i mean yeah, i get it, i have my own parents, but paige has been there for me, and treated me like her kid for a long time, she is kind of like my second mother. she would never replace my mommy, though.

-

i plopped back down on my bed, and u text hayden back, and i set my alarm for 7am since my call time was 8:30 am.

-

a/n super sorry this uploaded late, i had a volleyball game to attend & i was out ALL day + i had chores to do around the house .. im sorry & ill upload two chapters tomorrow 💓
good night 💜