s e v e n

"sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places." 🦋

annies pov

"I BEAT YOU!" Hayden yelled as he stumbled into the car and then he sat next to me.

he was huffing and puffing, and i started laughing. "you okay there?" i laughed. "perfectly fine." he said as he rested his head on my lap and put his legs up on the chair. i felt my cheeks getting red.

"you're such a wittle baby." i chuckled as i pinched his cheeks. he started to smile, and seeing his smile made me smile.

i stopped pinching his cheeks, and we stopped laughing. i looked down on him, and he looked back up at me and we smiled at each other. i felt my self "blushing."

"hello?! Scoot over!" rush said to hayden. Hayden quickly got up, and we snapped out of our moment.

i sat on the right, hayden was in the middle, and rush was on the left, we sat in the way back.

-

"ooooo i see you hayden. hannie hannie!" rush whispered into haydens ear. Well not really Since i heard him.
Hayden punched his arm, and whispered "what's hannie?" to rush.
"Oh my goodness you're dumber than a doorknob, it's you and annies ship name." Rush whispered to hayden.
I looked, and in the corner of my eye i seen hayden punch rush again.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" rush yelled to hayden.

"SHUTUP!" hayden yelled back.

"WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU AND ANNIE WOULD LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!" Rush yelled back.

"RUSH WE JUST MET! CAN Y-"

"BOYS! THATS ENOUGH! GET OUT! WE ARE HERE!" mr.jimmy yelled.

i got out first, and walked to paige.

"what was that about?" paige asked. "I dont know." i said. "rush had a point though, you and hayden would look cute together." she winked. i looked at her with a little death stare. "oh do you hear that? Nicole is calling me, gotta blast!" She ran off, and left me to walk into mod pizza alone.

as i was walking in, i heard "annie, wait!" from hayden. i paused and waited for him to catch up.

"heya texan." i chuckled. "look im sorry for what happened in the car. rush can get like that sometimes." he said. "it's okay, it really is, don't worry about it." i smiled.

we walked into mod pizza, and rush, hayden, brooke, and i sat at our own table and the adults sat at another table.

"brooke!" paige called. "come sit over here!"

"peace out." she said, and walked over to the other table. "well i guess it's just us three." rush sighed.

i just smiled and did a little shrug.

we ordered our food, now we were just waiting at the table for our food. as we were waiting, i took out my phone, and went on instagram.

"Can i see your phone." hayden said. "sure texan." i said and i handed it to him.

he was on it for like two minutes, and the he gave it back. when i got it back, it was on his Instagram page, and it showed i was following him. I playfully rolled my eyes. "oh cheer up leblanc, ill follow you back." he winked.

-

we were eating our food, and making jokes, and laughing.

"why dont you like toppings on your pizza?" hayden asked.