s i x

"just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you imagined."  🌻

Annies Pov
i walked into the house, and they told us, we can make ourselves at home. paige and i sat at one of the couches, and we waited for Nicole.

"annie, hayden, can i talk to you both?" Nicole shouted from the kitchen.
i looked at paige, and she gave me the eye to go.

i grabbed my phone, and i walked to where nicole was.

"hey annie." she smiled. "hi." i said and i took a seat. hayden sat across from me.

"so hayden, we want you to meet the girl you're touring with!" nicole said. "this is annie, and annie, this is hayden." she smiled.

i paused.

"i cant get a hey?" he chuckled.
"hey there." i laughed.

"well you two, have a free day Today, get to know each other! then tomorrow we have business to get too, but other than that, go get to know each other, and we'll go to lunch later." she smiled.

hayden and i looked at each other, and we sat in awkward silence.

nicole got up, and she went to look for rush, so she left us by ourselves.

"let's go for a walk, i can show you around the neighborhood." he said. i got up, and i went to go tell paige.

"paige, can i go for a walk with hayden?"

"go ahead, call me if anything, please." she said.

-

we were walking, with awkward silence.

"so annie, tell me about your self."

"what do you want to know?" i chuckled.

"anything, just tell me anything"

"well my name is julianna grace leblanc, but i prefer to be called annie, im the oldest, and i have a little brother named Aiden, he's my everything. i love to sing, and i kind of like to dance now. I quit gymnastics, i guess you can say, im a gymnast at heart. but anyways, i have two best friends, brennan donnelly, and lexi drew. oh and im 12 years old and i love to draw, and im from maryland."

"you're really interesting, julianna." he smiled.

"Heyyyy! ITS ANNIE!!" i laughed.

"Oops." he laughed.

"now tell me about yourself."

"well my name is hayden taylor summerall. i have three brothers, but im the youngest of them all. im a mommas boy, i love to sing and act. my best friends are johnny, and carson. im 12, and im from dallas texas."

"Awh! you're a texan." i laughed.

he laughed.

"you're actually pretty cool." i said.

"so you thought i wasnt?" he chuckled.

"no, i just didn't know what to expect."

"well you're pretty cool yourself." he smiled.

we walked and talked for like fifteen more minutes.

-

we walked into the driveway, and i was walking in the house, but i turned and hayden was walking next to me anymore, so i turned around, and seen him about to sit down.

"you're not coming in the house?" i asked. "nah, ill pass. ill probably be in later?" he gave me a slight smile.
"are you okay?" i asked. "yeah. go ahead go inside, ill meet you in there later." he said. "okay." I Said and walked in and closed the door.