f o u r t e e n

"when i first met you, i never realized how much you would end up meaning to me." 💘🔗

Annies Pov

previously on:

hannie | on tour with a stranger.

"well, im jayden bartels, haydens e-"

"well lets go to our friends!" hayden faked a smile, and shut the door, and we went to walk to where everyone else was.

i was feeling a little off about jayden being here though.

i don't understand why he invited her.

but i guess i have to go along with it.

Day 7: April 17th, 2017.

"im going to miss you both so much." carson made a sad face. "im gonna miss all of you. i know we all just met, but it feels like I've known all of you forever. you guys mean a lot to me." i smile. "i hope you guys know, that you guys are my everything." kenzie smiled. "oh come here, bring it in everyone." greg said opening up his arms for a group hug.

while we were all hugging, i looked over kenzies shoulder to see jayden sitting there in awkward silence.

"Oh jayden, come here!" i said opening one of arms. a smile formed across her face, as she joined our hug.

i was in the kitchen with paige. but after paige walked away, i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned back.

it was jayden.

"hey annie." she slightly smiled.

"hey jayden."

"i know we barely met today, but i hope you and hayden have so much fun on tour. you both have amazing voices, and you guys will do great."

"awh! thank you jayden." i smiled as i leaned in for a hug.

i was talking to Johnny, until caden came up to us. "BRO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THIS GAME!" he shouted, then he pulled johnny away.

i chuckled, and i walked over to jayden, lexi, and kenzie, dylan, and riley, who were sitting on the couch.

"hey girlssss!" i said.

"hey annie!" kenzie smiled.

i barely knew kenzie but as soon as we started to talk, we got along pretty well.

i could tell this was a start to an amazing friendship.

i was in my room, with lexi. we left everyone to spend time with each other since shes my bff, and we barely spent time with each other.

"how do you like LA?" lexi asked.

"at first, i didnt really like it, but with all of our friends, i love it."

"you miss aiden huh?" she asked.

"i miss him so much." i sighed.

"you'll see him sooner than you know it." she smiled.

"i hope."

"how aboutttttt you and hayden?" she smirked.

"oh how did i know you were going to bring him up." i laughed.