t w e n t y - f o u r

"if you shoot for the moon🌙, and you miss it, aim for the stars." ⭐️

annies pov

"wake up love birds." brec said shaking hayden and i.

"g-go away." hayden said in anger.

"your dad called, you have to be at sound check in two hours. so get up." brec said.

"come on hay, we have to get going." i said.

he slowly opened his eyes, then he got up to put on some shoes. i did the same thing.

••••

{They're In The Car Now.}

"i cant wait for this show." i squealed.
"same. you both are going to do great." dylan smiled.

about 45 minutes later, we arrived at a huge building. I immediately seen the tour bus.

we all got out of the car, and i rushed on the bus to take a shower and all of that stuff.

once i was finished changing and putting on my shoes paige rushed into the bus. "come on annie! Grab your change of clothes, and whatever else, we have to do your hair and makeup!" paige shouted. i quickly grabbed my things, and i ran out of the bus and followed paige to the hair and makeup room.

i sat down on the chair, and paige quickly began my makeup.

"so how did yesterday go?" paige asked.

"perfect." i blushed.

"explain, in detail." she squealed.

"well we bought matching backpacks, we had so much fun at skyzone, we bought a smoothie together, and we had chick-fil-a, and we stayed in a hotel, we slept in the car together, oh and we held hands at the mall!" i smiled at the thought of what i just said.

"HELD HANDS!?" paige yelled in excitement.

"yeahhh!" i smiled.

"admit." she muttered.

"what?" i asked.

"you like hayden, so admit your feelings." she smiled.

"no. im sick of people telling me that i like him, when i dont." i said.

"paige, we're just best friends." i sighed.

"mhm." she said.

••••

we finished hair, makeup, soundcheck, and the meet and greet so now it was time for show.

"WHATS UP DALLAS!" hayden yelled as he ran out on stage.

"HEY DALLAS!" i screamed as i ran out.

"HANNIE HANNIE HANNIE HANNIE HANNIE!" was all the fans kept saying. i felt my cheeks getting hot.

"so we have 2 songs that we're singing together, and one song each that we will be singing solo. ARE YOU READY DALLAS?! MAKE SOME NOISE!" I yelled in excitement.

hayden and i decided to sing our solos first.

•••••

now we were singing our duets.

{Im speeding up the show.}

"in case, you didnt know." hayden finished.

"AND THATS A WRAP DALLAS! UNTIL NEXT TIME! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH." hayden shouted.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT!" i shouted.

"pssssst." we heard nicole whisper. i quickly looked at her, and she mouthed, "no it's q&a time."

"we take that back dallas! we'll be having a q&a!" i squealed.

mr.jimmy brought out two chairs.

"alright, so time for questions."

"This one is for any one of you, Where did you guys meet?"

"we met at an airport." Hayden chuckled.

"this is for you both, what's the worst part of being on tour for 2-3 months?"

"i say the worst part is being away from my parents, and my little brother aiden." i said.

"the worst part for me, is not seeing my mommy." hayden smiled.

"this one is for you both, is hannie real?"

"i love doritos how about you." i responded.

the crowed sighed.

"this one is for hayden, do you like annie?"

hayden didn't respond, instead nicole did.

"we have time for one more question!" She said.

"this one is for annie."

they began.

"does aiden remember your baked potato?"

and there i went. i took off running to the tour bus.

tears came down my face.

i hate when people ask those type of questions.

as i approached the bus, i sat on the little stairs.

i sat there crying.

i heard footsteps, and i looked up to see hayden.

"annie." he began.

"yes?" i croaked.

"why do you run off when they bring up baked potatoes? i need an answer." he said quietly.

"it's none of your business." i said.

"why cant i know? you whole fan base knows, so why cant i?" he argued back.

"you don't get it." i Said.

"IM JUST TRYING TO BE HERE FOR YOU ANNIE! DONT YOU GET THAT? I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH, AND IT KILLS ME TO SEE YOU CRY WHEN SOMEONE BRINGS UP THAT TOPIC." he yelled.

then i seen tears coming down his face.

"dont you get it? you're so important to me, i just wanna comfort you and be here for you." he cried.

"i get it, i really do hayden. but i cant tell you. it kills me that i cant, and im sorry." i cried.

"if it kills you that much, you'd tell me." he teared up some more.

"once it's the right time, ill tell you. but it's not." i said getting up, and wiping his tears.

"please. hayden, give me time. that's all i need. time."

"ann-" He started.

"time. just a little bit more time." I finished.

he just stood there as tears came down of his face.

he looked me in the eyes, and kept crying.

that..

broke..

me...

"i-i-...... good night, h-h-hayden." i stuttered and ran into the bus as tears ran down my face.

••••

a/n there's drama next chapter so be ready :)
& IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR A LATE UPLOAD :((