e l e v e n

"it hurts because it matters."  🥀

*I RE PUBLISHED, I HAD TO CHANGE THINGS*
(Sorry For Spelling Errors, I didn't bother to re-read it.)

Annies Pov

day 3 : April April 14th, 2017

i woke up around 7am. but this time i woke up on my own without curtis or paige waking me up.

i rubbed my eyes but i felt someone next to me.

it didn't look like paige.

"AHHHHHHH!" i screamed, and the person fell off of my bed. 

i looked down to see hayden.

"HAYDEN?" i said. "ow annie! my ears!" He sort of yelled, then he got up.

"what are you doing here texan?" i asked.

"well, you were asleep by 9pm, and i didn't want you to be alone last night because of what happened at the studio, i was worried about you, so i called paige asking to come see you, but by the time i did, you were asleep. but i didn't want to go home just in case anything happened, i wanted to be here for you. so Paige allowed me to sleep over.  i said okay, and i was going to sleep upstairs on the couch but she said no, and to come sleep in your room, so you're not alone." he explained.

"awh texan." a smiled formed on my face.

"i would do anything for you, annikan."

-

(im skipping Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday bc they're just going to be in the studio, and shooting music vids so yeah it would've got boring.)

Day 7 : Sunday, April 17th, 2017

haydens pov

it was annie and i's last day in LA. i wanted to take her out to explore LA, since all she saw all week was a studio.

i decided to text her.