Chapter 11

Hey x

Hope you enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's POV

Why did Louis have to ask me about my love of Ashley. I love him, I think. He just isn't happy with me.

I've seen him flirting with Maddie and that's what hurts the most is my boyfriend and best friend, I've caught them before so close they looked like if I hadn't been there they would have kissed but I was there.

I was fine and pretended I didn't notice it but now I feel weak and useless.

He didn't love me he was using me and he'd leave me soon but I know that when he does I've lost what's keeping me sane, the fantasy of having a perfect boyfriend.

I shock off my thoughts and walked back to Ashley's house knowing I had no other option unless I wanted to be beat senseless.

I walked through the front door seen as they had decided to leave it unlocked so I could get in and out with ease. I headed up to Ashley's bedroom but stopped at the door. I heard a girls voice with Ashley.

"Maddie, your going to have to go soon, Ryan will be back," Ashley said.

"But baby, she's probably going to be with Louis for hours," She purred. I looked through the gap in the door to see Maddie sitting on his lap as she kissed down his neck and he moved his hands up her back.

I pushed the door open and neither of them even noticed my presence. I grabbed a handful of Maddie's red hair and pulled her off of him so she fell to the floor. As soon as I let go of her hair I collided my fist with his nose, letting a loud crack sound come. I then turned to Maddie and slapped her cheek knowing a bruise would form.

"I can't believe you two, your all I have and yet you go behind me back," I cried.

"Ryan, it wasn't what it looked like," Maddie pleaded as I packed up my stuff.

"What was it then, because I may be blond but I'm not stupid. I even heard you begging like the whore you are for him to carry on with you. Ashley I'm glad I didn't let you take my virginity because I don't need her STD's," I hissed. I was angry but I didn't mean that stuff. Maddie was my best friend but she was with my boyfriend.

"Ryan let me explain," Ashley begged putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Get your hands off of me, or I'll stop you ever conceiving children," I warned.

"Just let me explain?" He whinned like a child.

"Go ahead, I need some entertainment," I smirked.

"We love each other Rye, I was going to wait until we broke up but I've seen you with that Grange kid. We have both seen you so it's not like I'm the only one that's cheated," Ashley said.

"You bloody love each other? And that Grange kid used to be my best friend but I hate him now, I was partnered with him in school and he follows me. I got attacked on the street and he found me, and I went to his house once to give him flowers from Abigail and I forgot my phone. That's as far as our relationship goes and will ever go, Ashley. And what's your excuse of those photo's with that blond girl?" I hissed.

"She's just a friend," He stated.

"So you kiss all your friends? I stood bye you and I knew you were cheating on me but I didn't want to believe it, I loved you," I cried grabbing my bags.

"I hope you and Louis have a great life together," He smirked.

"Yeah I hope you two are happy. Maddie I don't see what you see in him, he'll cheat on you when he's bored he's never satisfied. And Ashley I don't know what you see in her, she's just a sick person kissing her best friends boyfriend. By the way you need to sort out your snoring and you need to re-dye your hair because your roots are showing," I smiled before walking out of the bedroom.