You break a bone

Louis:
You recently had a birthday and you received a skateboard. It was always something you wanted. Louis promised he would teach you a couple of things. You were really happy. After school one day, Louis took you to the local skate park. "Thank you so much for doing this!" You said as you left the car. "Now be careful." You nodded and went to the big ramp. "Oooo." You awed. "No, we are doing the basics." You huffed and walked over to him. Louis began explaining the parts of the park. As his back was turned away from you, you went up to the ramp. You yelled, "I'm the Queen of world!" and rode down the ramp. "Y/N stop!" Louis shouted to you. "I don't know how!" You shouted back. You covered your eyes. Next thing you felt was being crushed into a wall. You heard a loud snapping noise and fell to the ground. Louis ran over to you. "Are you OK?" He asked. "My wrist." You sobbed. Louis picked up and took you to the car. "I told you to wait." Louis scolded. "Shut up." You said through those tears. It turns out you had broken your wrist. You didn't touch your skateboard for 6 months.

Liam:

You were a cheerleader on the varsity team at your high school. This season, your team has been so amazing. You were invited to go to one of the most major compeitions in the country. Liam really wanted to go because it was in Florida, near Disney World. You and the team, plus Liam, went on a Thursday and were supposed to come back on Monday. You guys went to Disney on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday night though, you had practice for the team. You were one of the flyers. So during the practice, you got injured. The people who were supposed to be supporting you, didn't catch you correctly, so your right landed on the ground, foot first, and made a cracking noise. You tried to shake off the pain. You went to a clinic with Liam and discovered that you had broken your leg. It made you angry and sad that you couldn't perform. The 4 girls who "accidently" dropped you got suspended and sent home. You still went to the compeition to watch. Your team won 1st.