|| Thank you note ||

Hola Guys! I am getting a bit senti now (lol😂) that I won't be able to write for this book again😢😢. It was like a rollercoaster ride, with ups and downs and seriously, this book brought some eternal peace to me.

While I wrote about Aarav and Adhya it made me recall my own childhood and how naughty we were and how much we left our parents pathetic😂. It gave me some refreshment from the daily hectic schedule I have or more precisely 'we' have.

I was not an overly naughty child but that doesn't mean I wasn't naughty at all😉. Okay, so now that I have dragged this topic let me reveal a secret to you.

Adhya writing the exam for the girl was fully based on my 2nd Standard fiasco 😅😅 It happened to me. The only change I made was the slap thing. I didn't slap her instead I kicked her leg 🙈🙈. I hope that is not a bad thing.

But, I made Aarav slap her instead of Adhya because I wanted to highlight the sibling unity and how they are always there to save each other's back.

So now on a brighter note, let's bid good bye to this book 😣😣 I am going to miss it! Are you?

Amusingly, this is the first book of mine which is ending😂😂 in my short writing career.

(I did one check, two check and three checks and I think I have tagged almost everyone. If you don't find your name in this, pardon me😓)

Thank you all!

kriti249, PriyanshuDwivedi8, Simplesweety1, Bigboxofemotions, 26DevAkshian7, katrina12234
Perfectlypalpable, Aditi059, Aamu031 2402blue, nidzz19, MansiDixit16, Ananya18091998, TalalJamali, UzmaArij, chalk1234, kkiran2709, Anushka01Singh, madvanda, devakshi23, imsakshi, ria243, razz03, KaziMuneema, siniandsona18, PoulamiGhosh4,
sitagupta11, fascinatedbywords, NikitaJhaveri, aish_j, S1a2m3e4e5r6a7, Bushi5, drishdosh, karis8, PallaviLovesShaRica, MsSweet18, Angel_Rits, TrishaBhagawati, Shahrica, NiharKhan, Kavireader, Blushbluff, poojaggraw, blueoverwhite, Mspriyaramki, akshada2345, sassy_teengirl, sp2788

I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Thank again guys! I hope you will support me in my future works too. I will be starting a New FF tomorrow. It is a dark story with Sonakshi being a victim of kidnapping. I have already posted the story before it was titled 'Raising hope' I put it in drafts due to unavailability of time. But it is ready now😘❤ and I have changed the title too.

It is titled: Yours Truly, Dev.

Are you excited?

Share youe views and have a nice day!:)

Yours, Truly

--Pooja