07 | Moans and Erotic Nights

Warning- Even though I have tried not to be vulgar, I think I have been so in some parts. People who are below 18 can read this😉 (I'm not going to put restriction because I know people read despite of warnings {me included} so I would suggest you skip parts were you feel uncomfortable.

I found this song to be apt for this update and God..I just love that song so much. It's just so sexy, refreshing and beautiful to hear. Do listen!

◆●◆

07// Moans and Erotic Nights

◆●

"Mumma!"

"Yes?,"Sonakshi shifted to Adhya's side. Today was a day off for her and she was enjoying it with her kids by helping them with Homework.

"What is 1+1,"Adhya questioned.

Sonakshi furrowed her eyebrows." It's 2." She observed her as Adhya rolled her lips.

"Why isn't it 11?," Adhya asked.

"Because the total doesn't sum up to 11. But in case of 5 and 6 the total does."

"But when our teacher spells out the number, she says 1 and 1 is 11 and 5 and 6 is 56. How's that possible?" Sonakshi huffed and facepalmed. How do these kids get such atrocious questions from? She doesn't remember feeding them with some Brain power tablets.

"While pronouncing you say it like that sweetie, but while writing 1 and 1 is only 2," Sonakshi explains her patiently.

"No no no," Adhya shakes her head just like her brother does."My teacher never tells lies. You are wrong."

"Oh my...,"Sonakshi pats her cheek. "Fine, I'm wrong, why don't you ask your Daddy? He is your Superman right? He might know all the answers," Adhya's face light up at the mention of her Daddy. She nodded her head vigorously and ran to her father.

"Good Luck Dev," Sonakshi muttered to herself with a chuckle and started arranging the kids room.

But soon enough the trouble came back.

"Mumma?," She snapped her attention to the ajar door to see her first born standing with a note. "Why is Global warming called Global warming? If so why don't I feel warm in winter days without a jumper?"

Sonakshi sighed to herself and shook her head. The Dixit wiseacres are in action and nobody can stop them now. "I'll explain to you" She smiled at him. Atleast it wasn't Adhya again, Aarav is better than her; she thought.

How wrong she was.

***
After what seemed like eternity, Adhya and Aarav left their parents satisfied with the information they have got; little did they know what they have caused them.

"Sonakshi?," Dev stood at the doorway of the kids room. Aarav and Adhya were fast asleep and it gave much needed privacy.

Sonakshi slowly made her way to him cautious that these little nutcrackers don't wake up soon. She looked at him and flashed a weak grin before engulfed him in a tight hug. Dev kissed her hair and gently patted her head. "Much trouble today?"

Sonakshi gazed him and nodded. "Very much. I don't know how these kind of questions pop in their heads. I never remember feeding them any crazy memory tablets," she rested her head in his chest and found him laughing. "Why are you laughing?," She hit him playfully.

"Crazy memory tablets," He started laughing hard and it was so contagious that it made her giggle too.

"Fine, chuck that. I wanted to ask you something," She slid her hands to his torso and started playing with the buttons.