05 | My Sista

05// My Sista

(It's Emotional and sentimental, soft hearts grab a tissue box)

Heya! I am so happy that you guys like this book, seriously I never expected such wonderful responses. Thanks a ton❤

This chapter is dedicated to:

UzmaArij and Aamu031 for such a beautiful covers, I love you buddies .

◆●◆

"Happy birthday Dev,"Sonakshi muffled through her ventilator. She had many tubes attached to her fingers and her face was pale and tired. Dev patted her cheek softly and she closed her eyes absorbing his warmth.

"Thank you,"He leaned down and kissed her forehead. His gaze turned to her side and he saw his child cocooned in a white cloth with a dreamy smile on her face. Born on the same day as her daddy she created a news in her family. They only had hours difference

His daughter.

"Happy birthday sweetheart. I just hope that you become a Daddy girl instead of sticking to your mother,"He caressed her head and was fascinated with her satin like hair, she was chubby, healthy and very cute.

Sonakshi had a C-section delivery this time due to the cyst in her stomach and it added more tension to him and that did not subside even after Sonakshi assured him that she seen many c-section deliveries and all the babies were born hail and healthy.

But, all the talks seemed to vanish as they heard the baby cry and Dev rushed inside to see a very healthy looking baby....his daughter. His prayers have been finally answered.

All of them took turns and played with the baby. She had rosy cheeks and her lips were tiny and in the deep shade of red. Her eyes were closed tightky as if she is frightened by the insane crowd around her but all was well until Dev took hold if her and tickled her. She started crying and it made him panicky. Sonakshi was still lying unconscious due to the drugs and other medications done to her.

Amongst the commotion Aarav sat grumpily in a corner clearly upset from the attention his "little sista" was getting, even his Jee Jee chachu was busy admiring her that it left him sad. His small bro Abeer was sound asleep on his bua's arms and it made him feel no better.

But, when his little sista started crying he started remembering his mother's words 'never leave your sibling when he or she is in pain' and walked to her. His father was trying to put her down but she was crying more loudly. He climbed on the bed and sat at the edge of it making sure not to hit his unconscious mother and slowly patted his chachu.

Jeevan turned to him with a smile that indicated that he had completely forget that Aarav was at the room.

"Yes, Aaru?,"He asked with a smile.

"Why is little sista clying? Did Daddy do something?,"Jeevan Chuckled at him, merely 4 but still intelligent and observant.

"Nope, not this time. She is crying because she is afraid seeing so many people in a room who are not small like her."

Aarav thought for a while"I am small like hel Light? Can I have hel? I haven't seen my sista still"

Jeevan flashed him a sorry smile and grabbed his bhatiji from Dev and instructed Elena to place a towel on Aarav's lap before handing his sista to her.

She fell silent instantly and pored her big doe like curious eyes at her brother.

Aarav stared at her and poked her tiny almost invisible nose. She scrunched her nose and closed her eyes. It made him fascinated and his lips moulded a smile and till then all of them have averted their attention to these two lovely kids and it also made their mother awake.