OS // Family Time

This is a OS entry by katrina12234 and trust me it is so cute. The only difference is that Adhya is first born and Aarav is second. Others who are willing to submit any entries can please pm me by today itself. 

◆●◆

It had been a year since Dev and Sonakshi had been married. Adhya had now mingled with the Dixit's except for two people. Radhrani and Vicky. Everytime Radha Rani tried to talk in English with her, she would burst into tears and every time Vicky used to taunt Sonakshi she would start giving him glares. She was extremely possessive and caring for both her parents. Dev had gone on a business trip for two days and had planned a surprise return for adhya and Sonakshi .

When he entered the room, he saw his 2 year old daughter awake. Adhya had not noticed Dev as she was busy wrapping her a blanket on her mother who was fast asleep. Dev really loved to see the care in her eyes for her mom. He came up and scooped her in his arms which caused her to shriek . Sonakshi who was asleep woke up with a jolt on hearing her daughter's scream but both of them relaxed when they saw Dev.

"Dev you were to come tomorrow na"

"Yes but I decided to surprise you two"

Dev placed adhya back one the bed and went to freshen up. When he came out he saw the two of them waiting for him. He came and sat beside Sonakshi and scooped adhya in his laps while she just kissed his cheek.

"Dev how was your trip"

"It was nice but I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"I miss papa to" said adhya in her babyish language

"Papa missed you to"And he kissed her on her soft cheeks

"Papa adhya want icecream "

"Adhya ice cream now it's ten pm"

" I want ice cream" and she started crying

"Dev let's go out and get some "

"Hmm"

They knew how stubborn their daughter was as she was just like them.

"Ok adhya then let's go and get ice Cream"

She immediately stopped crying and slid down his lap and the bed and walked over to the cupboard , took out her sandles, came back to Sonakshi and asked her to help her. Sonakshi placed her on the bed and made her wear the sandles . Dev then scooped her up and both of them headed towards the car.

Ishwari saw them.

"Where are you going"

"Mom adhya wants ice cream and you know na"

"Yeah ..... Now you better go else she may start a new drama. Me and Sonakshi know what she had done when you left for your business trip"

" What did she do"

"Sonakshi will tell you in the car right beta"

"Yes maa now come"

They sat in the car and Dev drove
"So what did she do"

" Ask what did she not do. The day you left she started crying badly . After four hours I was able to stop her crying but that too just for a day. The next day I came out from the showers and saw that she had opened that app which you installed for booking tickets and was trying to book a ticket to God knows where. On enquiry I got to know that she was booking a ticket for US so that she could meet you. I cancelled the booking after great difficulty as it was for Shimla and that too honeymoon package . The next day  Neha came over with Arihant and adhya and Arihant started fighting badly and with great difficulty me and Neha were able to control them. After a while when they left . Adhya was in a very bad mood and mamiji entered and started talking in English and you know what happens when she talks in English. "