Chapter 15

I'm sorry for the wait guys. I planned to update sooner but I couldnt concentrate.

Sooooo....

Here's Chapter 19....

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You shouldn't say things like that." I mumble weakly.

He tilts his head to to side and says "Why not? Its the truth."

"Because you just can't! OK its just cruel. I appreciate the food and water but I'm not a something you can just play with. Leave me alone."

I stand to get back to my work.

I won't let myself get feelings for him.

I can't!

He's basically the spawn of Satan.

He stood there watching while my mother and sister burned to death.

Hell, he held me down while they burned to death.

Damon is pure evil. Just like his father.

But before I can move any farther away. Damon grabs my arm and turns me to face him.

I rip my arm from his grip and stare down at it.

I can still fill the warmth of where his arm had been.

"I am not cruel!" He practically shouts.

"Aren't you? How many other families have you watched die? How many have you killed yourself?!" I shout back.

"You think I enjoyed that? Do you think its fun to stand by and watch children die? To hear their screams in my sleep? And I have never killed anyone." He growls at me.

I step closer to him and snarl back.

"No you just held me down while I watched. You could stop it yet you just watch. Your a monster just like your father!"

This time he steps closer to me. He's so close I can feel the heat radiating off his body.

There's a deep rage in his dark eyes as he grips my shoulders and says.

"Don't you ever compare me to my father again. I'm nothing like him. He would never do this." He snaps at me before he smashes his lips against mine.

I freeze.

The Wardens son is kissing me.

Damon Hoess is kissing me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger.......

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lol 

Hey guys comment and tell me should I do another Damon Chapter?

Who wants to see how what's going through his head right now????

Comment

tell me :)

Vote!

Fan!

Beth :)