Chapter 23 Part 2

Omg I am so mad... I had have of this on her then it deleted...

Now I have to do it over!

Ahhh oh well I shall do it again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's POV

I really hated to hit Lena. But it was the only way I could think of to get a message to her. I really hope she figures it out.

My need to see her has overtaken me. I see her everyday. Yet I want more. She has become an addiction to me.

At first I only saw her as someone who reminded me of my mother. Now she is so much more than that.

She is strong and so beautiful if hurts me sometimes. I want to know her more. I want to make her smile and laugh.

I want to be the reason that life comes back into her sweet eyes. Maybe one day I will.

For now I sit outside in the dark of the night waiting and hoping.

News of what happened in the canteen traveled to my father fast. And I was summoned to his office. He actually had the guts to congratulate me. Then gave me the rest of the night off.

For hitting a prisoner. What kind of father rewards his son for violence? Mine. I think he believes that I am finally turning into the son he always wanted.

But in the end he did help me.

I feel myself begin to laugh at the irony of it. I'm spending the night I got off for hitting a worker with that very worker.

A sweet voice from behind me stops me. "Are you okay?"

I suddenly feel embarrassed. I smile sheepishly and rub the back of my neck. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Lena giggled. "You don't hqve to apologize, you have a nice laugh. Makes you seem happier."

"Well then I'll just have to laugh more." I said.

She smiles a small smile and hands me my note back.

"I was hoping you could get rid of that. I want to keep it but I don't want anyone else to find it."

My fingers open my not to look at my words one last time. Remembering how long it took me to decide in what to say.

Meet me at the place where my lips touched another's for the first time.

"I took a gamble on whether or not you meant here. I wasnt sure if you meant me. Its kinda hard to believe." She said as she sat on the ground beside me.

"How so?" I asked curiously.

"Because your you. You could have anyone you want. And probably someone your father approves of way more than me."

I blinked and looked at her. Even in the dark her beauty shined like a lighthouse in the middle of the ocean.

"But I don't want anyone else. I've never wanted anyone the way I want you."

"Why?" Lena challenged.

"Why not?" I shot back.

Her head snapped up and I knew then that I had hit a nerve. "How about the fact that I'm your prisoner! Or Jewish! Or Bald. Damon, the list of reasons why this is a horrible idea goes on and on."

"Firstly your not MY prisoner. And second I don't care about any of that other stuff." Was all I said and I meant it.

"Everyone else does! This is wrong, Damon."

"Well Lena if its wrong then why does it feel so right." With that I did what I have been wanting to do for a long time.

I kissed her. Just like last time the world around us disappeared. She kissed me back and I knew. Lena liked me back and everything was right with the world.

But just like with everything else in our world... It shattered.

"Hey! Who's out there?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Thoughts?

And 15 more likes for Chapter 23

Ik its annoying but it keeps me updating