Chapter 06

I just got a laptop of my own so EEEEEPPPP lol.

Im going to try and start regularly up dating.

But no promises I am a teenage girl. Lol I have needs.

I don't know if this is chapter 7 I just guessed I'll edit later.

________________________________________________

Days pass by as routines are built. As my life at camp begins.

I don't see the mysterious soilder again.

I try to forget what little went on between us.

I know its better this way but I just can't seem to stop seeing his sad brown eyes. They are everywhere I look but mostly they have even begun haunting my dreams.

I try to put all my effort, strength and thoughts into the work I am given.

Which is easy to do since they give us so much of it. Sometimes seems like it never ends. There's always something more for us to do.

I also try to stick close to my age group.

All the girls seem nice but in this place what is there to talk about really? The weather? The workload? Or maybe the tasteless food?

No.

We are all alike but different.

In the end we are all in pain.

We've lost everything.

The only thing left to live for is the hope to one day be free again.

Then one day I'm working in the field with the hot sun bearing down on our backs.

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice call out.

I let myself pause to look up for just a split second and see those same eyes that have been haunting my day and nights.

Its the first I've seen him since that day at lunch.

And it deeply costs me.

A sickening pain spreads throughout my entire body as a thick leather strap is brought down across on my sun burned back.

I cry out in deafening pain.

A scary voice yells.

"Get back to work you lazy maggot!"

I immediatly pick up my shovel and begin again.

My back is burning with incredible pain while I continue to dig into the hard ground. I keep my eyes trained on the ground while I'm shovelling.

The pain is blinding no matter which way I turn it worsens. I try not to cry out again in pain.

Tears try to escape my eyes with each plunge of my shovel into the hard dry earth. But I won't let them.

I will not cry now.

Not in front of these people. I will not fall apart!

After awhile, I almost block out the pain. I'm almost sure that the sad brown eyed soilder is gone.

When I suddenly hear his cold voice speaking to the colonel in charge.

I am completely dumbstruck.

"Baab you stupid idiot! That was completely stupid. I called that girls attention because she missed a spot, you should have checked with me first. Now you've gone and injured her. How is she supposed work like that?!"

Baab's shocked face instantly turns angry.

"I understand, Prince Damon." The colonel hisses at him before turning away.

Anger following him like a cloak. Damon soon follows after him. His own anger somehow scarier than Baab's.

Leaving me alone to deal with my pain.

_________________________________________________________________

Wow this had alot of mistakes... Sorry guys I edited it. Should be alot better now. :)

SO

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN

Thanks guys :)