Deal and Worries

Literally this is what Bill is suppose to look like in this story. Same with Will, if you give him his blue color scheme and sad expression.

Enjoy my little spawns,
-DipperCipher0

+Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack+

"Sapling?"

Dipper looked up at the man from his seat on the couch. "Hey Bill, you might want to turn around." He smiles a bit awkwardly and points behind him.

Bill turns around and sees the humans who had caused him his misfortune. As well as the man who took his son away from him. "Nope! No, no...," Bill takes in a breath, "No." He says shaking his head firmly.

"Wait, Bill-"

"Don't start with me Stanford. Just looking at your old mug makes me wanna to throw you to the hellhounds I have back home!" Tone going from quite mad to very angry in a matter of seconds. His for lighting up to different shades of red while outlined with white. His eyes turning black.

"Bill tone it a bit please. Your a professional for nightmare's sake." Dipper says calmly. "Plus I️ don't think Alma and Cecil would like to toy with him." He expected his father to act professionally, but this is to be expected too. "Maybe I should of called Tad first."

"Oh please, the square would've done something boring." Bill comments as he recedes back to his normal colors. He places his hands on his hips and gets down to business like any normal parent would, but let's not forget Bill is far from normal. "So, how did you find my son?"

"The gnomes informed us while we were walking through the forest before we got to town." Pacifica answers him quickly to keep from angering the dream demon. "They were concerned with someone appearing in the forest out of nowhere with some demonic energy and noting the creatures living there."

"Those little pests are gonna get it." Bill says under his breath to himself.

Dipper could hear it thanks to his heightened senses. "Don't you dare Bill." The blond demon rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest. "I'll tell Mother about how you almost killed me during Weirdmageddon." He had to resort to blackmail just in case his father got any ideas behind his back. So far, no one has informed the blue demon of the events that had transpired between Dipper and Bill during Weirdmageddon.

"Fine, but don't you dare tell him." Bill huffs.

Mabel, who pushed away her confusion of their conversation, steps over a bit and puts Bill back on a defensive stance quickly in front of his son. "Don't even think about getting close to him Shooting Star." His eyes narrows as he looks down to intimidate her.

"Father, let her through."

This seemed to shock everyone in the room. They thought Dipper wouldn't want to see her or any of them besides Bill.

"But Sapling-"

"I want to hear her out, please." Dipper held a small pleading emotion as he and his father locked gazes. Bill sighs and steps aside to let Mabel through.

Dipper snaps his fingers together to create a barrier around Mabel and himself. The barrier was see through so everyone else in the room could see them, but not listen in on their conversation.

"Dipper..." She bit the bottom her lip a bit as she looked at her used to be brother and twin sitting across from her.

"Hello Mabel, it's been 5 years." He watches Mabel nod her head slightly in acknowledgement. Her form was tense, most of all, he could feel the tension just within the barrier. "Don't be tense Mabel. I won't hurt you or lash out."