Sorry Feelings

+Gravity Falls: three months after Dipper left+

It had been a month and half already since Dipper left.

All the citizens of Gravity Falls have missed and cried for their friend. Everyone had responded to Dipper's leaving in some way.

Pacifica had taken a hard blow to losing the person that changed her, given her a second chance to different. Her emotional respond was burying herself in work and checking up on the brunette who lives in the Mystery Shack. Gideon never thought he would feel bad for losing someone who had also given him that second chance as well. So he avoided his jail mates for the time being while they constantly worried about him from afar.

Soos had become a little less of a cheerful man child than he used to be. He would hardly smile as he works or do anything fun in general. Wendy couldn't be considered chill anymore now that her little dude was gone. Her friends watched her work hard at her job, taking lumbering lessons with her dad and brothers too to keep herself busy.

It hit the Pines Family even worse.

Stanley Pines, better known as Stan, acted more like his life meant business. Wearing his mask like he did back when he was still trying to fix the portal to being his brother back, but only more secured and tightly glued to his face to hide his sorrowful expression underneath.

Stanford Pines, Ford better to be called, stayed in his lab all the time feeling depressed. The only time he came up and out was when he needed to eat with the rest of the family. His appearance looking the worse for wear every time. He didn't seem to be able to sleep or take a bath either. Eventually making his brother force him to bathe every once in awhile and sleep up in the living room to watch him just in case.

Mabel, oh the poor girl, couldn't even be described as her old self anymore. She was in sweater town often during the weeks, her bright smile completely gone and burned out. She made no move to love for romance. She didn't care for her appearance anymore. Mable wouldn't even touch or wear any of her sweaters anymore except for the one she currently wore.

The sweater she wore on her 13th birthday.

Her parents understood the situation once hey heard Dipper went back with his real parents. Of course they would know of Dipper's true origins, but it was lightly rephrased by Ford on where he actually came from. He didn't want them treating Dipper any differently if they knew he was actually a demon. So they let Mabel stay in Gravity Falls under guardianship of her Grunkles and continue school there.

Mabel, currently, took one step at a time going down the stairs. No smile present on her face. Pacifica was waiting for her at the end of the stairs to take her out took eat at Greasy's Diner.

"Hey Mabel." Pacifica greets when the brunette finally gets to the main floor.

Mabel kept her gaze trained to the floor. "Hi... Pacifica..." She replies slowly with no emotion present in her voice.

The blond takes her hand and leads her out of the door. "Come on, we're having lunch at Lazy Susan's diner."

Mabel just hums in response, letting her take the lead to pull her out of the Shack. They walk on the path to town. She never looked up from the ground to look around. Pacifica keeping a reassuring squeeze that she's still there with her every one in awhile.

They make it to the diner before the gloomy sky starts raining.

"Hey girls, the usual I suppose?" Lazy Susan says to them with a kind tone. She takes a sad glance at Mabel and looks back to the Northwest girl.