Meet your Uncle

Dipper didn't know who this man was one bit. He seemed normal, but just a tad bit strange if you asked him.

How this all started? Well Dipper was just sliding down the stairs' railings all the way down to the first floor when a man appeared out of the blue in front of the door. Actually inside the house!

The young demon's first reaction was to yell, but the man's gaze, or rather demon, met his to silence him.

"Who are you?"

Dipper held back his voice from speaking to the stranger. His father had said once before a few days ago to never trust a purple man and his bets. Why? Dipper never got an answer from his father. "BILL!" He yelled as he ran away from the other demon's sight to hide.

Bill heard his son from his study room and teleported himself to where he heard the yell from. "Sapling?! What's with the yell-" The blond stopped at the sight of the other demon. "What the- Tad what are you doing here?!"

The new demon by the name of Tad sighed. "I came for a visit, a chat really... Who was the little spawn anyways? I never pegged you for the type to look after someone else's child." The purple haired demon never moved from his spot as he spoke.

Bill shook his head, "Just go to the living room and sit there. I'll explain some things after I get my Sapling from where ever he ran off to in the house." He didn't wait for the other demon's respond, just walking off to find his son.

He checked the closet, tv room, Dipper's room, game room, and the kitchen. There were many rooms in the house, but Bill decided to go to common places where Dipper would go into. Bill found Dipper hiding in one of the cupboards, in the kitchen, holding his legs close to himself. "Sapling, you can come out now. The demon who showed up isn't gonna hurt you."

Dipper opened his eyes to look at his father. "Are you sure?"

Bill nodded, "I'm sure. Come on, I'll introduce you to him." He back away from the cupboard door to let his son have some space to come out. When the young teen did, he faced his father. "Let's go."

The both of them walked to the living room to find the purple haired demon in human form drinking a cup of tea. He gave attention to Bill and Dipper as they sat down across from him.

"Sapling meet Tad Strange, my half brother and your Uncle." Bill introduced the stranger, now known as Tad Strange, to Dipper. From the Dipper's inspection and realization of the name did he question his now demon uncle.

"Wait, you mean Tad Strange? The guy who is too normal from everyone else in Gravity Falls?" Dipper asked.

Tad nodded, barely hearing 'your Uncle' from Bill playing if off as a trick, "That's me, but I only thought the Gravity Falls' citizens only knew of my human disguise." He looked at Dipper closely trying to remember if he ever encountered the boy in front of him before. "Have we met before in my disguise?"

Dipper shyly nodded back at his uncle. "I use to live with the Pines Family. I use to be known as Dipper Pines." He told Tad. "We first met back when Stan was running for mayor."

Tad snapped his finger, knowing the boy had some how looked familiar. "Of course, the young male twin of the Pines Family. I remember you now." He still held the expression of curiosity. "But what are you doing here? Your appearance is different as well." Dipper's slight changes to his hair color, eyes, and ears, as well as the height.

Bill cut in to now introduce Dipper to Tad. "Tad, meet my only son and child, Dominic D. Cipher." He grinned with pride and fondness.

Tad's stoic expression dropped into one of shock. So his ears weren't playing tricks on him. "Bill Cipher, you went and had a child! You never even informed the family of this news until now!" He exclaimed standing up quickly.