Dipper's Day

It's that time of year again, my B-day. Finally 18 -.- Here's my gift to you little spawns for being supportive and amazing!

-DipperCipher0

+Reverse Falls: Morning+

Dipper woke up to the familiar sight of mold on the ceiling at the Mystery Shack. He sat up quickly and took in his surrounds to find himself actually in the wooden home.

"No, no, no- Don't tell me I've been dreaming it all..." Dipper pressed the base of his palm against his forehead as he fell back onto the bed.

"Sapling!" Bill had exclaimed slamming the door open loudly against the wall.

Dipper sat upright again and looked at his father. Sighing in relief, he held a hand over his heart. He thought for a moment he was back in the Mystery Shack in their dimension. "What is it Bill? You almost gave me a heart attack."

Bill just chuckled and moved over to his son, taking a seat next to him. "Well I was wondering what you wanted to do today. If you're gonna hangout with the kids then I'm gonna head out on a date with your mother." He laughed a bit when he saw Dipper's expression of a normal 'eww-gross-you-didn't-have-to-tell-me' look. "If you're not hanging out with them, then we can spend today as a family doing anything you want."

Dipper thought about it and weight his options. Hanging out with his friends while his parents could go on a date since they haven't seen each other in so long. Hanging out with the family since he would choose what they did for the day. Both sounded good, but he wanted to let his parents rekindle their relationship since Bill had been locked away for a long time. Sure he had been away for twelve years, but it's not like he's gonna disappear again any time soon.

"You can go on a date with Mother. I kinda wanna be alone for a while. You know get to see the sights on my own and find a few new things." Dipper smiled at his father after telling him his plan.

Bill grinned and kissed his son on the cheek. "Alright Sapling. Make sure to shout if you need us, we're always watching and listening for you just in case."

Dipper rolled his eyes playfully, "I know." He kissed his father back on the cheek. "Now head out, I'm gonna try and wake up a bit more. My eyes can barely open up fully." Proving his point by rubbing his eyes.

Bill ruffed his son's head before teleporting out of the room. Dipper flopped back on his bed. He groans and turns his head to the side, seeing his backpack. He reached out to get his dolls. Surprisingly he only felt one of them there.

He twisted his body to look at his backpack fully. Only one of his dolls was there and that was his father doll. His mother doll is missing. "Where could it be? I made sure the clips were securely locked." He wondered to himself.

He opened his bag quickly and pulled out a different set of clothes today. Dipper got out of the room and headed for a quick shower. As soon as he was finished he put on his fresh set of clothes, then headed back to the room he had been resting in.

"I need to find my other doll. Bill and Will should be on a date, I can't disturb them with something like this." He shakes his head, he would just be being rude to them. "I'll look around town. Maybe it fell off somewhere."

He put his backpack back on and started out to search for his blue doll, which so happens to be in the hands of his reverse self.