Accidents Happen

I have reached 3k followers, lol thanks everyone for your support. I know my books are bad, but you like them. Thanks for staying with them X)

-DipperCipher0

+Reverse Falls: Forest+

Everyone was happy during their little picnic dinner outside in the forest. Dipper, Pacifica, and Gideon were sitting down on the blanket mats eating their food. Will and Bill sat on a big rock near by, watching them from afar since they had to make sure none of the creatures in the forest disturbed them. Plus they just wanted to have some lovey dovey moments alone together. Tyrone and Mabel were still sitting at the picnic table sipping tea and eating their own dinner provided by Will.

Dipper and his friends were pointing out the constellations in the sky one by one. "Ursa Minor." Dipper says on a quiet breath, he leans back on his hands tilting his head up to look at the stars. "The Little Dipper," he chuckles lovely since the small constellation for giving him his nickname.

Bill kissed his wife before teleporting over to the picnic table to grab something. He looks over at the bored twins looking up at the stars with disinterest. "Regret coming along now?" He asked with a smirk.

The twins glare back at him, "No."

Bill rolls his eyes, he takes something wrapped from the blue basket. Then an idea pops in his mind at the thought of getting at least one of the twins to interact with his son. "Anyone of you want to do me a favor?"

Again the twins say in sync, "No."

"Come on~ All I ask for is a little favor. I just need one of you to give this little present to Sapling."

"Then why not give it to him yourself?" Mabel remarked with a hiss. If it was for her marshmallow then she would give it on the spot.

"I can sense Will just a few feet away fighting something from interrupting this nice mood, so I need to go help him asap." Bill told them in a firm tone. He placed it between the two humans. "Make sure he gets it, thanks!" He teleported to where Will is fighting the creature nearing the clearing.

Mabel looked at the present and pushed it towards her brother. "You give it to him." She wanted nothing to do with that blue colored box.

Tyrone rolled his eyes and picked up the small blue present. It wasn't anything big, the box is only the size of a ring box. He got up from the table and made his way over to where the teen is sitting with the cousins from the Mystery Shack. Dipper caught his movement from the corner of his eye, he tilted his head to look at the brunet.

Little did anyone know, one of the rocks holding the mats down would cause something big. Tyrone was just causally walking over until he tripped on the rock holding one of the corners of the mats. Dipper, who just so happened to be in the falling space, got knocked down with his reverse self.

Mabel ran over and went wide eyes at the scene before her, but she wasn't the only one. Gideon and Pacifica were doing the same as her only they also had their jaws dropped.

Before them, Tyrone had Dipper under him, caught in a lip lock. The both of them opened their eyes at the same time expressing surprise and shock. Dipper, who managed to snap himself out of his stupor quickly pushed Tyrone with a lot of force away from him. He got up quickly and ran from his group.

Dipper's heart and mind raced in uneven patterns. His first kiss was just taken by an accident, not to mention his opposite had taken said first. He thought back to Mermando, but he shook his head. Dipper was sure as Lazy Susan's pie the merman was not his first, he was only saving the guy with reverse CPR. He made a dash past a tree and hid behind a huge rock. He slid down against the rock to sit down in the grass to catch his breath.