EPILOGUE

It's been a while since Max' seventeenth birthday, a really long while actually. He's old now, we both are. Okay, maybe we aren't that old but it sure as hell feels like it.

It's hard to say but we're both fo- fo-

Max looks to his left where he sees a man with light brown eyes, still shining with the same love as so many years ago, he's feeding our third and youngest child the bottle and looks at Max with amusement shining through his eyes. "You can't even write it, can you?"

"No...", Max shakes his head disappointed in himself. Milan pads his head befour turning the Laptop towards himself, finishing Max' sentence.

It's hard to say but we're both forty now, we're past our most energetic years but we're still happy and childish. Trying to have as much fun and adventure as possible.

This will be the second last chapter of this book, but not our life. There will be one more chapter dedicated to two of our closest friends but enough about that for now.

"Let me write the next part?", Max asks Milan with blue puppy eyes. Max pulls the laptop towards himself again.

As you might have noticed we have three kids. Shocking, I know. Okay maybe not really. I always wanted kids and Milan too. The descision wasn't really that hard, as soon as we both felt ready we adopted our first child. Because we adopted her three days after her birth, she didn't have a name yet. We decided to name her after Milan's mother, Catherine.

She's fiftheen now, a real teenager and damn they're annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love her but teenage life for a girl is so different compared to boys. Catherine is lovely but her female friends and classmates are a pain in the ass. I'm so happy I'm gay.

"Max, maybe you should not talk about her friends like that? They might read it."

"Pff, I wasn't even done yet."

The thing is though, because we had it kind of rough during those years, especially me, we're kind of always on our guard. Which is why we raised her to be an open and truthfull women. We talk about everything, maybe a bit too much in her eyes... Yes, we had 'the talk' with her.

"Dad, please don't tell them anything about that... That was the most embarrassing talk ever, especially since you are gay and know nothing about the female body.", Catherine interrupts my writing and groans while facepalming herself. "Seriously, I know you want to give a few copies of this book to my school and I don't want them to read about 'that...', Just talk about Nicholas or Casey."

"Casey, my little baby.", Milan says still feeding Nicholas

"Dad, he's 9. Pretty sure he's past the baby age..."

"He is STILL my little baby and will ALWAYS be my baby.", Milan exclaims.

I don't know how it happened, but there's this thing between Milan and Casey and they're really close. Like, REALLY close. We're close with all of our kids but they just have this special connection. Maybe because for some reason when we just adopted Casey he felt safe with Milan first and it just stayed like that. It's cute though.

"CASEY STEFEN PRINCE'', Milan all of the sudden yells. "Where are you, you little rascal?"

Milan hands Catherine the baby before moving towards the giggling sounds coming from our son. Okay, maybe this needs a little explaining... Casey has been given his first name by his birthparents. He was already three when we adopted him. He was a mess, let's be honest. He was treated very badly and was shy and scared. But we took him in as our own and as far as I know he's 100% comfortable here. His second name is the same as my father's name. Since Catherine is named after Milan's mom, I wanted to name casey after my dad.