Chapter twelve (Max)

A/N

This isn't my best chapter and I'm sorry. It's a filler chapter. And please bear with me. I was stuck on this for like two weeks. It's just some stuff that needs to be told I think?

<3

It's exactly 4 P.M. when Sebas comes walking into my room to get me for my first session. Oh how I am looking forward to this.

''Hey max, what have you been doing this afternoon?''

That is a very good question. What have I done? I have been here for five hours now and all I did was thinking about the fight me and Milan had earlier this day.

I shrug my shoulders carelessly. Sebas helps me up from my bed and together we walk towards a small cozy room, 2 halls away. I sat down and Sebas crouched down before me with a worried look.

''Max?''

I nod.

''Don't worry. You are both going to introduce yourself and go through the steps of next week. You are not forced into anything. Just relax and let your heart speak. She will be here any minute.''

I nod and Sebas leaves the wooden walled room, which I just now notice is covered in different certificates.

Great. She probably feels great about herself, just what I need.

I look around the room a bit more and notice the light brown desk with a red office chair next to it, on the desk are different kind of folders, notebooks, paper and pencils.

I am sitting on a blue cushioned chair, and across from me is the same one.

The door opens and a tall woman from around thirty walks in. She has long blond wavy hair, bright blue eyes, a small nose, small pink lips and pink tinted cheeks. She wears a grey sweater dress with blue converse underneath. She gives me a sweet smile and puts two cups with a hot beverage inside of them on her desk before turning around to shake my hand.

I take her hand reluctantly while she introduces herself and me.

''Hi there, my name is Jennifer Miller and you must be Max.'', she says with a Scottish sounding accent.

Damn, she sounds so sweet. It must be an act, I will not yield. I won't open up to be forgotten in a week.

I only nod to her as she gives me a cup, with apparently chocolate-milk in it with whipped cream on it.

I am strong. I can do it on my own. I don't need her. In a week I'll go home and back to work. These are the things wandering through my head while Jennifer tells stuff about her self. I am not listening and she notices. She would ask me small questions occasionally but I only answer them as short as possible.

''Okay Max, I think this has been enough for today. It's already 30 past five, time for dinner. I really hope you're feeling better tomorrow. You know, with the result of you actually talking or at least listening. Just know I'm here for you, if anything happens this week you can come to me.''

Told you so, 'this week'.

Sebas comes walking in and I immediately stand up and walk towards him. On my way there I trip over my own feet and fall against him into his arms. Instead of taking a step back and thanking him like a normal person, I hug him.

Well, it already happened... I'm already attached to him. I just needed a hug...

As I let go of him I notice Sebas giving her a apologetic smile. I ignore it and together we walk towards a big space with a lot of children from different ages. I would say twelve to nineteen. I am absolutely not feeling at home here. He helps me to get some food and I sit down at a table without any kids. I only got an apple, not in the mood of eating and Sebas leaves me be for an hour. One kid tried to talk to me but I'm was really not feeling it and tried ignoring him, after 10 minutes he gave up and walked away.