Chapter sixteen (Milan)

I wake up to some soft snoring coming from the blonde holding on to me like his life depends on it. At least I thought that was why I woke up. I keep staring at the blond not bothering to move my head to the right to see my mom standing there. I give a soft kiss on his forehead before hearing a cough on my right.

I slowly turn my head to the right. My cheeks start to burn. We've been found like this before, but my feelings has grown since then.

''You have to go to school, Milan. Try not to wake Max, it's probably been a while since he slept this good.'' My mom whispers

I nod and my mom leaves the room, leaving the door open. I slowly untangle my legs from Max and put his head on one of the pillows. I stand up and walk to the door but before I close it I take one last glance at the beauty laying there.

***

''Hi Milan.'', Thomas says while waving at me way too happily.

''Hey Tommy.'', I say smirking.

''Oh god, don't ever call me that again or you will regret it.''

Alex comes towards me and gives me a highfive. ''See, Alex likes it.'' I state.

Thomas gives both of us a slap on the head before continuing like nothing happened. ''So... I was thinking. All the other bastards are free today and in an hour we are free too. Maybe the two of us can visit little Maxxie boy?'', Thomas asks with a hopefull smile playing on his lips.

''Yeah sure, but don't you two have studying to do for the other tests next week?''

''No, we'll be fine, won't we Tommy?'' Alex says with a smirk.

''I'm going to ignore that. But yeah, we'll be fine. What about you, when do you and Max have to retake the tests?''

''Oh ehm'', I scratch my head awkwardly before continuing. '' I dunno, in a few weeks, I think.''

''Oh that reminds me, Max thinks he'll be back next Wednesday.'' I say happily but worried at the same time.

''Oh, that's great, isn't it?'', Alex asks confused to my behaviour.

''Yeah, it is. It's just. I don't know. I hope it won't be to much. I just want him to be fine, you know?''

''That reminds me.'' Thomas says. ''I did some thinking and ...'''

''Oh that's not a good sign.'' Alex interupts him, which results in him getting another slap on the back of his head.

''Just continue, Tommy.'' I say smirking and yes, I also got a slap on the back of my head.

''Maybe it's a good idea to tell Max a part of our plan. You know the trip of next week. Not what you're going to do, just that you're going to do something. So he can look forward to something.''

''Yeah, it might prevent him from falling back into the 'darkness'.'' I answer.

''Oh oh! I got great news by the way!'', Alex exclaims with pure excitement visible in his voice.

We wait for him to continue while he waits for us to ask him what it is. Yeah, that didn't work out.

''Just tell us already!'', I exclaim impatient.

''Fine, fine. Okay. So. Me and Adam were asked to fix things with work next Saturday. We talked to his boss and his boss was the friendliest man ever! He kept talking about how much he worries about Max, how much he cares for him and he even said 'Max feels like the son I never had.' ''