Chapter twenty-five (Max)

I wake up a bit confused. While keeping my eyes closed I feel the space next to me, empty. No strong arms around me or a warm body next to me. This feels rather weird considering we sleep together every night. I slowly open my eyes and try to adjust to the bright sunlight. Why the hell are the curtains already open? I groan while stretching my arms when the door slowly opens. The first thing I see are brown locks matching those light brown eyes I love to stare into. A small smile spread across my face as Milan opens the door a bit more.

''Are you awake, love?''

Love,

such a small and simple word but so much meaning behind it. That small word coming from Milan brings butterflies to my stomach.

''Yeah I am.'', I say with a sleepy voice whilst smiling lightly

''Good, 'cause I brought you something.'' I look at Milan curiously before he fully opens the door exposing a big breakfast tray. ''I used my mom's recipes.'' He proudly states.

I make grabby hands towards the tray and Milan let's out a low chuckle before walking towards me and sitting next to me with the tray in his lap. I hungrily explore the tray. Blueberry pancakes, fresh orangejuice, vanilla waffles and some green lemon tea.

''I love you, Mie.'' I say, kissing his cheek. ''Can I eat now?''

Milan chuckles before nodding and moving the tray towards me. ''Happy Birthday Maxxie''

We both begin to eat his delicious food which may I add tasted fricking delicious, dude got some skills.

15 minutes later the tray lies emty on the ground and I'm on top of Milan. Small kisses keep going back and forth while the both of us whisper sweat nothings to each other.

''I love you'' ''You're cute'' ''You're amazing'' ''Best boyfriend'' ''You make me feel so special''

''Max'' I give him a kiss, ''Max''

I kiss him again and again, trying to silence him.

''babe'' I groan, make it stop please. ''BABE'', he speaks again but louder.

'''What? I just wanna make out'' I whine.

''We need to get some snacks for tonight. ''

I just groan as a response and keep kissing his neck. ''Max, it's already 2pm and we aren't even dressed yet.''

We did sleep in today, oops (hi).

I groan again before mumbling against his cheek ''But don't you wanna makeout?''

''Well yeah'', he speaks with a lot of trouble. ''But if we don't get some snacks and drinks, the boys will be using it against us for the rest of our lives''

''But, your lips are calling me''

''Yeah, to go to the market''

''I hate you'', I state but I can't help but grin at his stupid joke.

''I love you too'', Milan answers cheekily. I smile at the boy in front of me. I love him so much, enough to stop this make out session and do what the boy asked me to do. I slowly get up from my (our) bed and walk to my dresser. I move my hips slowly while pulling my pajama pants down. I hear a low groan behind me and chuckle slightly, before tracing my fingers against my superman boxers.

''MAX''

''What?'' I ask innocintly, turning around to face him. I see a dark eyed Milan and I just smile innocently at him. He groaned again before standing up, throwing his hands in the air and turning around to leave the room. As he walks through the door he exclaims: ''I'm getting dressed, we leave in five.''