He hits you part 1

Hi I'm sorry but this one isn't really that good but I wanted to post something. Thanks for reading and it would mean the world if you would comment or vote. If I get any comments or votes I will start posting more regularly :)

*Your POV*

I looked at the time and sighed. I still have so much to do and it's already 6 pm.
"Hey Haz, could you run to the grocery store and pick something up for dinner?"
"No. I'm busy." He mumbled from the sofa.
"What?"
"God damn it woman. I said I was busy!" He yelled, taking a sip from his drink as he continued to watch the football match that was on TV. Where did that come from?
"Harry, you know you need to do stuff around the house too right?"
"Not if I don't want to. Besides, it's your job anyways."
"Excuse me?" "You heard me."
"Do you think it's fair that I do all the work?! I cook, I go grocery shopping, I do the dishes, I do laundry, I clean the house and I also have a job."
"You don't think I work Y/N?! Do you have any idea how hard my job is?!"
"Of course Harry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just... I think it's fair that you do some work around the house too."
"I have no interest in doing that what so ever therefore I do not need to do it."
"Do you think I love doing the dishes and cleaning the house?! Do you honestly think I love to pick up crap after you because when you come home all you do is throw your stuff everywhere around the house? Do you honestly think I love that?"
"No, but as I said, it's your job to do."
"Are you listening to yourself Harry? Do you know what's coming out of your mouth right now?"
"I'm perfectly aware of what I'm saying. Please could you just shut up for one minute I'm trying to watch the TV." I can't believe this. What's gotten into him?
"Harry, please-,"
"No Y/N, I'm the husband, you're the wife. It's my job to watch TV. It's your job to clean."
"Harold Edward Styles! Get your fucking lazy arse of the sofa right now!"
"Don't speak to me like that!" And with that, I felt a sharp pain on me left cheek and heard the door slam. He hit me. He actually hit me. I don't know what happened to Harry, he's not the same Harry I met six years ago. I shouldn't have pushed him so much; I should've just done it myself.