Coming home.

*Your Pov*

Seven months. Seven months I haven't seen my boyfriend and I am beyond excited to see him tonight. I went to the store so I could make his favourite meal and everything has to be absolutely perfect. I know he'll say that I didn't need to any of this but I know he secretly loves those kinds of things.
After setting everything on the table, except the food that was cooking on the stove, my excitement for Harry to come home was unbearable. Only about half an hour!
My phone rings and my smile gets way bigger when I look at the caller ID, if that was even possible!
"Heeeeello!" I sang into the phone.
"Hey babe..." Harry's voice wasn't as excited as mine.
"Harry? Is everything ok?"
"Yeah... no." He sighed, "Y/N, listen. We're a little caught up on work and we won't come to London in a few days..."
"What? Oh... uhm, that's alright I guess..." I sat down on the sofa with tears welling up in my eyes, "Uhm yeah, it's alright." I was talking to myself more, trying to convince myself.
"I'm really sorry Kitten. I will make it up to you when I get home, I promise."
"No, no. It's good. I'm caught up with school work and all so I can wait a few days I guess." I said looking into the kitchen... all for nothing...
"I'm so sorry Y/N..." I couldn't help but to let a few tears slip; who wouldn't?! "Are you crying Kitten?! Holy shit, I'm so sorry!" The doorbell rang a moment later, but I didn't feel like getting up.
"It's alright Harry..." I tried to convince him.
"Who was at the door? Wasn't that the doorbell?"
"I don't know... they're probably gone now, I didn't feel like getting up." As if on cue, it rang again. I sighed heavily getting up. "Listen, Harry, maybe I'll call you tomorrow yeah? I guess there's someone at the door and I have a lot to do so... yeah..." I said as I opened up the door and there he stood, with that annoying smirk on his face...which I can't help but to love. All I could do was stare at him.
"You're a real arse you know!" I finally managed to say after a few moments of silence before practically jumping on him, hugging him so tight that his bones might crush.
"I'm sorry. I was hoping you would figure out it was just a joke, the boys dared me. I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm so sorry. I really am.... sorry."
I can't help but to smile. He's just too adorable. "It's alright Haz, I'll admit, I was pretty upset though..." I let out a small laugh.
"I'm sorry."
"Stop apologising."
"Sorry." He said again, bringing me into his embrace.
"Just remind me to kick their asses next time I see them..." Feeling Harry's chest vibrate, signalling that he was laughing, was the best feeling ever. I missed this.
"Will do Kitten." He laughed kissing the top of my head a few times.
I just love him so much.