Imagine 10! :)

“I told you I would find it.” Harry stupidly smirked as you pulled into the parking lot at IKEA. A thirty minute drive turned into an hour and a half because Harry did not want to navigate the route; he insisted that he knew exactly where he was going.

“Remember Harry, we’re only here for a dining room table so don’t go wandering off.” You speak to Harry as if he’s a five year old child. You didn’t mind, it had to be done. Almost every time you go somewhere with him it takes much longer than you had planned because Harry gets easily distracted by things and often gets lost in the process. “Yeah, yeah, I know.” He laughs, taking your hand as the two of you walk into the big store.

“What about this one?” He asks. “No, it’s too small. We’re here to get a table that’s bigger than the one we already have. If both our families are coming over for Christmas, we need a big table.”

“Alright, I’ll go look over there.” He points at the section with a lot of different tables. You nod, and continue your way in the pre-set dining rooms. Finally after nearly an hour you find a decent sized table that wasn’t ugly. “Harry?” You call out and turn around only to see a few couples at the section Harry was supposed to be in. “Damn it Harry.” You mutter and take out your phone to call him but he doesn’t answer.

You walk around the store trying to find him with no luck. Twenty minutes pass. No luck. Finally you spot a man on a bed snuggling a pillow.

“Harry! What did I tell you?” You cross your arms over your chest as Harry shoots up from the bed. “Oops.” He smirks. “C’mon, I found a table and I want you to look at it.”

“I’m sure it’s great if you like it babe. Let’s just go and get some food.”

“No Harry, let’s get it over with. I’d like to get home before it gets dark outside.” You lead Harry to the table and he approves without properly looking at it, but it was enough. “Alright then, let’s go downstairs and pick it up.” You turn around and yet again, Harry isn’t there. “For god’s sake Harry...” you sigh but don’t bother to go looking for him again. You just pray to god that he’s following the arrows on the floor that leads to the exit.

“Y/N!” You hear your name called but no one’s there. “Right here!” You hear again, still not spotting anyone. You hear a laugh come from one of the closets as you walk past and roll your eyes. “Get out here Harry, this isn’t funny.” But you can’t help but to crack a smile as Harry walks out of the closet laughing, quickly hiding it; making sure he doesn’t notice your amusement. You hate to admit it, but even though Harry makes your shopping trips a lot worse, he also makes them a lot more fun when you’re in the mood for it.

“You know, you’re rather hot when you’re mad y/n.” He whispers into your ear as you pay for the table and head back to the car. “I can’t wait until we get home.” He smirks and the drive home took less than thirty minutes. 

What? Over a thousand reads since I last posted! Thank you for the 2K reads! :) xx