Imagine 11

Whoa, last time I updated I had 2K reads and now I have 7K. Thank you so so much and I'll try to update more regularly now! :) Please let me know what you think and leave requests if you want to! :)

You could hear a couple of swearwords here and there come from the bedroom and lots of things being tossed around and many groans from Harry.
“Babe! Help me.” Harry calls out from frustration from the bedroom. You roll your eyes but end up pausing the TV show you were watching to go see what he needs help with. “What is it?” You enter the bedroom only to see Harry pouting at his suitcase and clothes scattered all around the room and not one item in the bag.

“I can’t do it, I need help.”

“You’re a grown man Harry; surely you’ve packed a suitcase yourself before?” You laugh but he continues to pout like a child. “No, mum always does it, or someone from the crew, I don’t know how to do it and I have no idea what I need to take with me and I don’t want to go without you.” He makes himself fall down on the bed and lets out a groan of frustration.

You sigh and start picking up the clothes from the floor and throw them all on top of him on the bed. “Hey!” He whines, “That was not nice.”

“Fold them, I’ll help you pack. First, you’ll need a bigger suitcase than this.” You switch the very small suitcase that was on the bed with a fairly larger one. “I don’t know how to fold them.” He scrambles up from the bed to stand next to you. “Yes you do Harry, now c’mon, get to work.”

You can’t help but to laugh at Harry’s attempts to fold the clothes and put them into a pile next to the suitcase before you put them in. You made sure he didn’t notice that you were refolding every single item; you didn’t want to ruin his moment. “See, I did it. Told you I could do it.” He states proudly looking at the neat work in the suitcase. “You did a great job.” You laugh. “Now we have to teach you how to wash the laundry, clean the kitchen and pack your luggage.”  

“One thing at a time y/n. You need to learn how to relax; do you think I’m some sort of superman?” He laughs and closes up his suitcase. “I don’t want to go.”

“You have to.” You state, embracing him into a hug. “But you’ll be alone.” He pouts. “I have a job and friends. C’mon, don’t make this harder. We still have tonight and it’s only a month, we can survive a month.”

He places a kiss on your neck, right below the ear, sending shivers down your whole body. You let out an involuntary moan as he moves away to place a wanted kiss on your lips. “I need to finish the show I was watching.” You tease as you move away and walk back to the living room. “Hey.” He hurries back to find you on the couch. “I wasn’t finished.” He smirks and attacks your lips again. “How about we make most of the night before I have to go?” He pulls you into his embrace, making you straddle him as you start to make the most of the time you have left.