Bad Day

*Your POV*

This day has been total shit. The whole day at Uni was utterly terrible, going to work straight from Uni just to get yelled at for no apparent reason like every day. I wanted to brighten up my day a little bit by going shopping and buy myself something nice, but of course I had to get mobbed by papz and fans.
-Y/N! Are the rumours true that Harry proposed? Or are you guys splitting up?
-How's Harry?
-Why are you always shopping? Are you just living on Harry, spending his money?
-Are you pregnant?
-What are you gonna name baby Styles?
-Are you sure Harry loves you?

Everything was spinning. How could they say those things? I would never, ever in my life take advantage of Harry's money. I never use it. I use my money that I get at my work where I get yelled at. And why would they think I was pregnant? Am I gaining weight? I guess my stomach isn't completely flat and my ribs aren't sticking out... And am I sure Harry loves me? Yes I am... well if I'm getting fat, maybe he's not into me anymore?

To top all things off, my second job called and made me run some errands till about midnight which wasn't anything new, I was just hoping that I could get tonight off and for once go home at a decent hour.
It was around ten minutes past midnight when I finally closed the door to mine and Harry's shared flat and plopped myself on the sofa, putting my head in my hands.

"Hey Kitten, you coming to bed?"
"Yup, just five minutes Haz." I smile.
"Alright, I'll be upstairs."
I sigh heavily before I gather up the energy to walk up the stairs. This day was just not my day and tomorrow will be better. Today was just one of those days where everything that could go wrong went wrong. Failing my statistic exam that I spent so much time studying for, my two not so great jobs, getting mobbed, etc. I'm just tired.
I quickly take all my clothes, except my panties, and throw on one of Harry's tees for comfort.

"I missed you today Kitten," Harry snuggled up against me kissing my neck.
"I missed you too," I tried to sound interested.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Nothing. Why would something be wrong?" I smiled, pecking his nose.
"I know when something's wrong Kitten, now spill." He said running his fingers through my hair smoothly.
"I-uhm, nothing..." as soon as I started the sentence I felt my eyes get glossy and that was not ok. I never cry in front of Harry. Never ever. I'm not weak.
"Kitten?"
"It's nothing really." I smiled, "now get some rest; I'm gonna grab myself some glass of water." And with that I left the bedroom and headed downstairs. I sat down on the sofa again, taking a deep breath. It's alright; tomorrow will be a better day.

"Y/N? Kitten?" Harry called, on his way down the stairs.
"It's alright Haz; I'm on my way up!" I called out squeakily. Of course he didn't listen and stood in the doorway of the living room, leaning against the frame with his hands in his pockets.
"I'm on my way up." I said with a smile. But Harry just walked over to me, sat down right next to me and scooped me up in his arms, hugging me tightly.
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Just a rough day, that's all." I felt two tears stray town my cheeks and before I could wipe them of Harry brushed his hand over them.
"Shh, don't cry Kitten." It wasn't long before I found myself completely breaking down, gripping tightly onto Harry's shirt.

"I failed me exam Haz... the exam I had studied so hard for."
"That's alright. One exam doesn't kill you. You're human. I think this isn't just about that exam, I think you're over-stressed with work and school, and I saw that you got mobbed today at the mall y/n, and it's ok to tell me if you're not ok, I've always been ready to catch you." He said, kissing the top of my head and rocking me slightly.
"I love you Kitten, and I'll always be here to catch you."