Your Choice Cast Members x Reader (Halloween Special)

"It was a cold, dark, quiet night. Much like this one actually." Finn whispered.

Finn, Jack, Jaeden, and Wyatt had all came over to your house for a Halloween party, and now you were sitting out in your backyard on the grass.

"The forest behind young Billy's house seemed to call for him." He continued.

"But he wasn't aware that it was NOT a good call..." He turned his head towards you.

You rolled your eyes. Every Halloween, Finn tried to scare you with some stupid internet story.

But it was practically impossible to scare you.

"Billy snuck out once his parents had gone to sleep, and went straight into the forest."

Jack leaned on your shoulder, looking terrified.

"Dude, its fake. And it hasn't even gotten to the so called 'scary' part yet," you whispered to Jack, who looked at you with a horrified expression on his face.

"Billy will get you if he hears you say that." He whispered back, causing you to giggle.

Finn shot a glare in your direction as he went on. "Billy walked through the woods quietly, keeping his guard up. And then... Snap! A branch broke behind him."

Jaeden leaned over and snapped a branch in your face.

You shot him an annoyed glance and he smiled innocently.

"Billy immediately turned around, finding a small bunny standing on the broken twig. He smiled to himself, 'How silly of me... It was just a bunny!' He said as he continued to walk on the trail." Finn's story was starting to get boring.

You could tell because Wyatt got up and stretched. "I'm gonna hit the hay," he yawned and went inside.

You turned your attention back to Finn, who continued. "But soon enough, Billy got lost. He searched desperately for his way back home, but he only went deeper into the woods." Finn leaned forward.

Jaeden wrapped his arm around your waist an pulled you closer.

"What are you doing?" You muttered as you pushed yourself out of his hold.

"I'm protecting you," he defended, holding up his hands.

"I don't need protection, this isn't even scary," you scoffed and looked at Finn, who had suddenly stopped telling his story.

He was staring straight forward, his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Finn?" You directed your attention to what he was looking at and smirked.

There was a tall figure standing there in a black, torn up robe with a hood over its head.

"Wow," you mumbled under your breath.

Jack and Jaeden had eventually noticed the shadowy figure and wore the same expression as Finn.

You stood up and put your fists on your hips. "Nice try guys," you laughed slightly and rolled your eyes.

They all looked at you with a 'seriously?' Look on their faces.

You raised an eyebrow and started walking towards the figure.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Jaeden yelled, shaking his head rapidly.

"Y/N!" Jack called out to you.

Finn launched forward and took you by your wrist gently, pulling you towards him.

"Are you serious right now? You're just going to walk up to that... That thing?" He asked, pointing at the 'thing'.