Hey, there-

Uh... So, I've got a lot to talk about, here. First of all-

Hello. My name's Milo. I'm a sixteen year old trans dude who's been here for four years and I've never introduced myself. Yeah, so, there you go.

How long has it been since I've updated? I dunno, either way, I no longer feel motivated to write X Reader One Shots for the IT fandom.

hOwEvEr. I know I have a few requests waiting for me, and I'd like to finish those just so I'm not leaving you all on this bad note. So, if you made a request, and you're still here reading this shitty book, shoot me a message letting me know, and I'll try to get that done.

Also, this does NOT mean that I am not going to write here, anymore. My Boku no Hero X Reader One-Shots are most likely going to be put to rest, as well. But, I have written a lot of character X character stories, recently, and I've made a lot of original characters that I know aren't going to get a lot of attention when I write about them, but I do love em', so you might see a few things along those lines.

In conclusion, I'm sorry for leaving you all in the dark with this honestly pretty crappy book, but I'd like to try and pick writing back up in the areas were I'm comfortable.

Thanks for stickin' around! I'll see you guys out there-

Your's truly, Milo.