Photo Shoot

Alisha

It was just a week since my injury, but it felt like decades since I had last practiced. I was sitting inside the gym, after Lauren and Dimitri had left. He had let me condition to keep fit, but he made sure I didn’t jeopardize my health. I ran my hands over the beam, loving how it felt under my hands. I wanted to feel it again, while tumbling and balancing on this four inch of wood. That was my dream, my passion, my life.

“Miss Alisha? Someone’s here to meet you.” A maid escorted a lady inside, and I looked down at myself. Covered with sweat and chalk, this simply wasn’t the way one treated guests.

“I am so sorry, I completely forgot…” I hunted for my jacket and shorts while she smiled and flicked her delicate wrist at me,

“It’s alright. Not many girls can carry this look off like you do.” I just chuckled and led her to the office on the second floor, which was a far better place to talk to her. I cleaned myself up as someone got her refreshments and made sure she was comfortable.

“I’m sorry, I tend to hog after training.” I grabbed a veg roll and bit into it. She just smiled again and got her iPad out, opening the notes she had scribbled on it. She went through the introduction, what teen vogue was about, this and that.

Yes, you heard it right. The lady sitting with me was a representative for the teen Vogue, one of the most famous magazines in the world. You must be thinking what I was doing with her, right? Well, a few days ago, Salman’s manager, Cassie, got a call from them requesting an appointment with me. Why? Well, for some reason I cannot fathom, they think it’s a great idea to have me on the cover this month.

I remembered asking Cassie thrice if she was serious and had she gotten it right. Well, she had. Ms. Patricia here was dead serious about having me on the cover.

“To be honest,” she got my attention back to Earth, “I’m surprised a girl like you with millions of fans has no manager.”

“Well, I didn’t need one.” I stole a glance at the preview of the magazine cover, the notes, “Until now.” She let out a laugh and got back to answering my questions. I had been to enough photo shoots and participated in many too, so I knew what to expect. But I had never been on the cover of a leading magazine, all by myself.

“Hey baby girl.” Arbaaz came inside and I gleamed seeing him in the house.

“I didn’t know you were coming!” I hugged him tight and he smiled, kissing my forehead.

“I had to, since it’s such a big day for you.” I smiled and mouthed a thank you, as we got back to work again. She went on to explain the theme, legal work required, timings etc.

“The fourth theme someone came up with- wild child. The thing here is, it’s gonna be bold.” She warned us, because she knew the guys enough. Nobody of them would love a ‘bold’ shoot with their baby sister, and nothing close to ‘wild child.’

“How bold are we talking about?” Arbaaz asked and the Ms. Patricia looked down, not able to meet the sudden edge in his voice. I held his hand and squeezed it, because it wasn’t her fault. She was just a representative, conveying the ideas.

“Wrapped in sheets only bold.” She presented the worst case scenario and I shook my head,

“Even if my brothers were cool with it, I wouldn’t have done it.” I felt tension leave Arbaaz’s body. Not that they would ever let me strip for a billion dollars, but even if they had, I wouldn’t have agreed to it. I didn’t have the body to, and I was just fourteen. The only thing I wanted now was an Olympic medal, a normal life and a pinch less of drama. I wasn’t meant to look ‘wild’ or ‘bold’ because that wasn’t me. I wasn’t comfortable with myself, and stuff like this required ounces of self-esteem. I knew I couldn’t.

“It’s out.” She scarped the idea completely and we went on to discussing more formalities. In the end, we decided on almost everything, the location, theme, wardrobe, hair, legal formalities, every single detail. Me and Arbaaz being gracious hosts, escorted Ms. Patricia out and finally settled in his room. I checked my tweets and logged of as Arbaaz finally asked me about how I felt.

“You think I can pull it off?” I asked, skeptical. I didn’t think I could, because it was tough. It wasn’t as easy as posing, you had to pose to sell the magazine. And I had never done it before, I was freaking out.

“Baby girl, if you can win the Worlds, you can certainly do this.” He smiled and someone came in calling us for dinner.

“You carry on, I’m not hungry.” I sighed, getting up. Arbaaz furrowed his brows but let me have it my way today. I went into my room, and got my phone to check for texts. Whatsapp made the world a better place with free texting, at least it didn’t put a dent on my and Adrian’s pockets.

Hey, super girl- Adrian

Hey! Guess what?- Alisha

What? You know I hate surprises…what??- Adrian

I know xP and I’m gonna be on next month’s teen vogue!- Alisha

Whoa! That’s like, huge!- Adrian

Yeah…that’s why I’m nervous- Alisha

Listen to me…you are perfect. And you can do this shit- Adrian

Hope so. Nevermind…wassup?- Alisha

Nm…just got up. Getting ready for training.- Adrian

Oh ok. So text me after training?- Alisha

Sure. Take care :*- Adrian

You too- Alisha

*twitter*

BeingSalmanKhan: (twitpic) I love how she fought the concussion and broken jaw @BeingAlisha #ProudBrother

BeingAlisha: People, thanks so much for the overwhelming support! I’m fine now, slowly back at training. And much to the staff’s relief, I can’t yell much haha

SKforever: Gosh, @BeingAlisha looks shit ugly.

IamBella: I don’t understand why the Khan brothers dote on their adopted sister. She’s just filth and dirt.

Fashionmylife: Look at the Jimmy Choos she’s wearing. Rich Bitch Liz.

Deathitis: I’m sure the slut has fucked every guy she knows. Fucking whore.

Orangebaby: She disgusts me…ewww. Like she’s just a fat, ugly, dumb person. She doesn’t deserve this.

..................................

Short chapter, but I'll make it up with a second upload! :) 

ShoutOut to @13Mix599 (go follow her on twitter!)

Love you guys so so much!