Non-Canon: A Cast? Part 2

What about the actress India Eisley as Elizabeth Wooldridge?

And the model Matthew Holt as Isaiah Harloff?

I think they look pretty much how I imagined the characters to be

**********************************************************************

A Normal Day:

Elizabeth and Isaiah were cuddling on the sofa as they watched a movie. He was lying on the couch and she was above him with her lower body between his legs and her cheek resting on his chest as she lazily ate popcorn.

"Elizabeth it is the fifth time we watch this movie... this week... and it is Thursday," said Isaiah putting his hand on his face frustrated.

"Shh... this part is so good, watch!" she said dismissively.

"And that is why you never sing in the car with the windows open," she said giggling.

"I cannot even laugh anymore at this," he said huffing.

She looked up to meet his gaze. "Now you will not force me to watch war movies again?" Isaiah had made her watch more than ten different war movies the previous week despite her complaints. Elizabeth hates war movies. They make her sad, and she could not take it seriously after she heard someone say 'not only will Americans come to your land and kill your people, but they will make movies talking about how sad they felt doing it.' She had told all of this to Isaiah, but he used his puppy eyes and she just could not say no.

As they are in Summer break they have spent at least half of their days watching series and movies and it is not like this one was the only movie they watched today, so he could just deal with it.

"There is a new one coming out soon and we are going to the movie theater." She snorted fully aware that they will end up in the movie theater as soon as the movie is released.

"This is my favorite movie. It makes me happy, she said looking up at him and pouting." He stared at her eyes and she quickly closed the distance between the two of them with a soft kiss. They kept kissing for a while completely forgetting about the movie.

"Do you want to go cuddle on the bed for a while?" she asked timidely.

"We are cuddling right now," teased Isaiah.

Elizabeth huffed. "Have it your way then," she said turning back to the movie.

"No, no, wait. Let's go there." He quickly said and she smirked.

"You are smirking, right?" He guessed without watching her.

"Who? I? Nu-uh" she said beaming at him as she sat on the couch to allow Isaiah to stand up.

He grinned and kissed her. "You will not be able to smirk in just a moment," he said against her lips. She felt her cheeks heat up and tried to hide her face but she was could not take her eyes of him. "You are so cute, all pink for me," he said looking at his blushing mate. He then picked her up and carried her to the room, but not before she paused the movie.

"We are still watching it after we are done," she said with a bright smile and he groaned.

A/N: This is the trailer of the movie they were watching. It is just the funniest romantic comedy I have ever watched. It is called "Three Many Weddings."