Arc 20

Another week passed, and the applicants were back with the items that were asked of them.

But there was no word from him since.

You sat on a desk behind Dalzollene, sipping on your drink as he gave a presentation to the new bodyguards of Neon Nostrade. Tae and Yuno were out running a few errands.

"I'll warn you now that Neon-sama likes shopping. Most likely she'll order you to help her with that." Dalzollene said. "But if you please her, the boss might reward you."

His voice began to slowly fade as your eyelids began to be heavy. You rested your cheek against the palm of your hand, slowly leaning into it.

Until a hard smack on the back of your head made your eyes snap open.

"No slacking off, (Y/n)!"

"Ow, ow, ow..!" You growled, rubbing the back of your head.

"Take that as an example," Dalzollene turned to the new bodyguards, "If I ever catch you slacking off there are consequences worse than a slap."

They snickered at you as you sheepishly went back to downing your drink.

"Anyways, that's all for today. You all should get your rest before tomorrow."

You tilted your head in curiosity, asking the question on everybody's minds. "Why? What's tomorrow?"

Dalzollene placed a big hand on your hand and ruffled your hair a bit. "Your first mission."

Damn this chapter is hella short. I'll publish one more LMAO

When I️ first watched Hunter x Hunter I️ was like 10, and my cousin is 10 right. So last night I️ got her into it and it's like I️ can see myself in her and I️ just get so emotional cuz like tb—

And like I️ was rewatching it with her and it's been so long since I've watched it so I'm just fangirling over Kurapika's voice cuz it's so damn attractive like ohmygod—

Chappy Question:
Would you be mad if I️ threw a pizza roll at your face?

Love, Kai( ◠‿◠ )