Arc 8

SHOUTOUT TO ASTARLOW FOR RATING!

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

Your eyes were staring daggers at the woman who was pacing in front of you. She had taken off her cloak, revealing her dark green T-shirt, black army pants, and boots. More than anything you wanted to do something to her, but you couldn't. Somehow, she tied you to the wall with invisible rope.

"What do you want?" You barked, trying to rip an arm from the rope.

She continued to look at you, "To see how strong you are."

"Well, you saw didn't you?"

"Yes, just your physical strength."

You stopped resisting, furrowing your brows with confusion. "What other strength did you expect to see?"

"Something like this."

She pointed her hand at you, and instantly you felt something wrap around your neck and start to crush your throat. Your arms were released, and you sharpened your nails and attempted to cut yourself free. The woman chuckled before putting her hand down, and soon enough you dropped to the floor. You coughed and steadied your breathing.

"What—what the hell was that?" You cleared your throat before standing up.

"You want to learn that, right?" She smiled, "I suggest you trust me."

"After you steal my license?"

The smile on her lips stayed after she threw something at you. "My name's Yuno by the way. I assume you're (Y/n)?"

"You don't want it?" You asked, tucking the laminated card somewhere safe.

"Of course not, I already have one. Now come with me."

"And how do you know my name?"

"Chairman Netero told me."

You followed Yuno as she walked towards the balcony. You were inside a warehouse, with big square lights to shine on the row of battle mats below. On either sides of the mats, there were large crowds shouting for who they wanted to win. You took notice of the crimson red bandana tattoo that wrapped around Yuno's forearm, realizing that everyone in the warehouse had one.

A boy that was fighting had caught your attention, however. He was small compared to his opponent—that was practically as big as a sumo wrestler but super macho.

There's no way that boy will win.

He threw multiple punches at the macho guy, which were dodged. The big man smirked, and then threw a strong left hook. But the boy ducked, and to your surprise swiftly made his way behind his opponent. He jumped up and turned multiple times before landing a kick on the nape of the man's neck. The macho man was down, but before he had the chance to get up, the boy threw a wire with a dart attached to the end. It grazed the man's cheek, and almost immediately he surrendered.

The boy turned his gaze to you. You closed your mouth after realizing that you were gaping, and stared back at his grey snake-like eyes. It was impossible to read him, and part of the reason was because the bottom half of his face and neck were wrapped in bandages. He tore his eyes from you and disappeared into the crowd.

"You'll be good friends. I just know it." Yuno smiled.

"Who was that?" You asked, turning to face her.

"Your classmate."

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

CHAPPY QUESTION:
Favorite Kpoop-I mean Kpop group?

Please don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte