Arc 16

OH HELLO GUESS WHO'S OFF FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK AND UPDATING THIS WHOLE WEEK?

You watched the blonde carefully, but all he did was return the gaze.

"That's it? Steal this kiddo's mask?" A man with a 90's hairstyle and massive muscles grinned, "Couldn't ask for anything easier."

From behind the mask, you grinned back. It seemed that wherever you went, you always had to prove yourself. You got in your fighting stance, holding both blades upside down in your hands.

"Be a good kid and just hand it over, eh? I don't want to punch a girl." The man talked again, also getting in his stance.

You stared at him, then with a quick push, you started darting around the room in different directions. Taehyung did the same, and you both watched as the applicants tried to follow your movements with their eyes. You observed the man who spoke earlier and dashed towards him. In a swift movement, you left a scar on his stomach before backflipping and continued darting around the room.

Taehyung wrapped his rope around the short stubby woman's arm, pulling her towards him as he jumped into the air. Her eyes widened when the black-haired boy stomped down on her. After pushing himself away from her, he watched as the woman coughed up a little blood.

"Are you ok?" Kurapika asked, pulling her to her feet. The woman wiped the blood away, nodding. "I'm fine."

Taehyung and you repeated the 'hit and run' technique. You would dive in, do damage, then get out. It was a simple technique that didn't require having to use Nen. After ten minutes, the man with big muscles started breathing heavily, tired from swinging useless punches. He was covered in many shallow yet painful cuts—thanks to you. The others were in the same condition, and they were back-to-back now, still trying to figure out how to counter.

But you were probably the one who was more confused. Since you couldn't tell why you felt so happy. Too happy.

SO I️ KNOW IVE BEEN AN ASS AUTHOR-SAN BUT DONT WORRY CHILDREN, IM BAck.

Chappy Question:

Favorite Boruto character? Mine's Mitsuki. :)

Don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte