Arc 15

Yep, it's another update~!

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

You zipped up the black uniform you were given, tying your hair into a messy bun after. The applicants were gathered in the room at the end of the hallway, and all you had to do was make sure that they didn't steal your mask.

"We ambush them in five minutes, are you ready?" Taehyung asked, glancing at you as he held his mask.

You nodded, putting it on your head. "Let's go."

He lead you down the hall, and you waited as you silently counted down to yourself. Your instincts were going crazy, telling you that something was on the other side of this door. But what was it?

The Nen clones finished materializing, and in a swift movement they kicked the door down. You were ready to fight, but your shoulders fell in disbelief when you saw the applicants. Specifically one had made you forget to breathe, and for some reason, your heart beat so painfully fast.

"(Y/n)!" Taehyung whispered, bringing you back to reality. You glanced at him, remembering that even though you had reunited with your blonde friend, you had orders to attack.

The knife at your belt was waiting to be used. You shook your head, taking it out of its holster and twirled it in your hand. The blade was sticking out from under your hand instead of from above. This technique was taught to you by Silva himself.

Just for the fun of it, you ran towards Kurapika. He calmly watched you, starting to duck since he assumed you would swing the knife at him. Instead, you planted a hand on his shoulder, flipping behind him.

There was a small woman that you decided to attack. But in the corner of your eye, you were watching the blonde.

Had he always been so quick to react?

You observed the small woman, noticing that she was just dodging. She was running away from you, but you weren't going to let her get away. You rolled on the floor when you saw her take her eyes off of you and shifted in front of her. You swung the blade, which she dodged with a backflip.

What the hell-

She took off her hat, half of it falling to the ground since you managed to land a cut.

"Your movements are very quiet." She smiled and tapped her ears. "But it's something I can still hear."

Hear? Only Gon can hear me...

"You," You turned your head to see Kurapika point a knife at a man's neck. "Stop the clones now."

Sharp as always.

Tocino, the man he was threatening, nodded before making the Nen clones evaporate. That left Taehyung and you. Dalzollene reappeared on the monitor behind you.

"As you can tell, these two are not clones. Steal their masks, and you get past them." He said, a smirk clearly visible. You got off of your knee, pulling another blade from your holster. Taehyung stood next to you, rope darts dragging on the floor.

"But I'd like to see you try."

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —
OH HELLO,
Man, 1k reads guys❗️
I'm honestly really happy about the amount of rates and comments you guys have been leaving, so I wanted to thank you for that.

If you're interested in Haikyuu! Go check out my Bruises and Red Strings book!

Chappy Question:
Play any sports?

Love, Kyte