Arc 14

please don't kill me i know i didn't update i thought it did but it didn't im-

If you're wondering how long it's been since the Exam, it's been two months :)

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

After that day, Taehyung didn't wear his bandages.

"My God." Yuno's eyes were too wide, "I didn't know you were actually handsome."

"Shut up." Taehyung tucked his hands in the pockets of his bomber jacket, "It sounds weird coming from you."

"But why'd you have to hide your pretty boy face?!"

"Because I felt like it."

And a week after that, you had finally figured out your Nen type.

You closed your eyes, and deployed your aura to the glass cup holding water and a leaf. After a few minutes, you stopped. Nothing had happened. No overflowing water, no moving leaf, no pigments, no nothing. You watched as Taehyung dipped his finger into the water and tasted it.

"There's no taste." His eyes widened, "Do you not have—"

"Look!" Yuno screamed, a grin tugging at her lips. The water in the cup slowly started to disappear before your eyes. Until only the leaf remained.

"Specialist?" Taehyung  rubbed the back of his neck before staring at you like you had two heads. "What kind of power is that?"

But what kind of power was it? You sighed and fell back onto the couch, closing your eyes as you filled your mind with thought.

Your eyes shot open, an idea finally good enough to consider. Taehyung was staring at you, a brow raised while a bead of sweat formed on his cheek when you suddenly sat up. You didn't move for a couple of minutes, so he poked your face. But almost immediately he flinched.

"Ah!" He hissed at the burning pain on his finger. "Yuno!"

The peach haired woman stood at the doorway, tilting her head in confusion. She ran inside however, upon realizing you were awake.

"After half a day, she's awake?" Yuno asked. "What is it?"

"When I touched her, something burned me." Taehyung said.

Yuno gave it a try herself after surrounding some aura around her hand, but a burning sensation made her let go after a few seconds. When she looked at her fingertips, there were a few burn marks on them.

Her bright orange eyes widened. "That's her aura.. She's making a covenant with her power."

Yutaro seemed concerned. "Covenant?"

"Conditions to make her Nen stronger. Judging by this, it's something that can damage Nen."

"She can damage Nen?"

"Not just hers.." Yuno glanced down at her fingers. "Anybody's."

  — ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ — 

SO, in this story Taetae is a lil OOC. He has Suga's personality(except for the part where he wants to sleep all the time), and yknow those gud l00ks.

And I know Suga isn't Suga if he doesn't wanna sleep but-

CHAPPY QUESTION:

Latest you've stayed up?

Please don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte