Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 3 - Microwaved Pizza And Bears Named Leo

Hug An Emo. They'll Love you for it - Chapter 3 - Microwaved Pizza and Bears named Leo

*~*~Isis (Ice) P.o.V~*~*

"TRE!!! GET OUT OF THE DAMN BATHROOM, IT'S MY TURN!!!" I shouted. Man, he was taking forever in there as I stood outside my blue bathroom door, arms crossed, an annoyed frown on my face, oh, and lets not forget that I was covered in flour. Let's just say that things got out of hand while making the pizza.

"LET'S MAKE PIZZA!" he shouted.

This was going to be a long night.

Walking over to the freezer, I pulled out the frozen dough my mother left after making pizza about a month ago.

Sticking it in the microwave, I pressed 'Defrost' and stepped back. Tre was just.. standing there, watching me like I was the most interesting thing on earth. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, because frankly, I was getting very nervous under his stare. I needed to get his attention somehow.. slap? Yell? No. I wanna have fun..

Smiling mischievously I grabbed an egg and hid in behind my back.

"CRUNCH" the yellow liquid made it's way down his forehead, neck, and lastly it started running through the creases of his abs. Why was this turning me on? But I didn't show that, I just kept on grinning like an idiot.

"Oh, its on." He grabbed the flour, and dumped it on my head. Screeching I stumbled back and clutched the counter. As if by faith, my hand brushed against the tomato sauce. I clutched it and ran across the kitchen where Tre was standing. Laughing I poured it all over him. His eyes lit up in joking anger.

"You shouldn't have done that babe.. Tsk, tsk.. Nope."

"Why? What are you gonna do? Go cry to your mommy?" I made fake sobbing sounds and rubbed my eyes with my fists.

"No... I'm going to show you how much I love you," he said with amusement. Um, What the hell?

"Wh-"

He picked me up and started rubbing me on his chest. I would have sighed in pleasure if there wasn't tomato juice in my bra.

"TRE!! NO, PUT ME DOWN!!! AHHH!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!?"

"NO!"

I finally managed to get out of his steel-like grip. Looking down at my soiled shirt, I gasped. It was caked and crusted with tomatoes.. ah, in my BRA!!!

"TRE!" I whined. Pouting I grabbed some cheese and rubbed it on his silky black hair.

"Pfft, is that the best you can do?" he rolled his eyes. I flipped him off and let out a trail of laughter.

Smirking, I grabbed the ice from behind me and shoved a handful down his pants. He looked so funny yet very... sexy. Damn, what the hell am I saying? I'm the girl who's never been kissed. Never said 'yes' when people asked on a date. Never had a boyfriend. Why him?

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, still dancing.

"Nothing," I said and waved it off. A pile of leathery mushrooms was shoved down my shirt. I screamed.

"OKAY, TRE, THAT'S IT!!!! NO MORE!" I shrieked and he laughed.

"Alright."

We ended up eating microwave pizza that I didn't know I had in the back of the freezer.

"TRE!" I screamed.

"If you wanna take a shower, you gotta get in with me!!!" he shouted back. I actually took the time to imagine how that would feel like.. water.. shampoo.. hands.