Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 5 - Kisses and Three Girls Named Brittany

Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 5 - Kisses and Three Girls Named Brittany

I woke up in the middle of the night with a killer headache. I can't believe that jerk got me drunk!!

"Ice.. ICE! What the hell is this?" a voice said. I wrenched my eyes open and looked to my side to see Cain, clutching a paper in his hand, his forehead creased with anger and confusion.

"What?" I groaned. I want to sleep.. not argue with this sh*t head all night..

"Why don't you take a look?!" He flung the paper at my face.

"Uh, hey! What the hell was that for!?" I screamed and rested my hand on my forehead, attempting to stop the stupid spinning so I can read the damn paper. I turned on the lamp.

Dear Sexy Babe,

I hope you had a good time yesterday. (Wink, wink) I didn't get you in my bed AGAIN like I wanted, but that kiss was almost as good enough. Thank you for such a good night. Call me if you need anything. Oh, and the slave thing is still going on. Second command: Come to my house for dinner Wednesday night at 8.

Your Master,

Tre Rivers.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT!! Well, every part of it was true but the way it sounded to Cain was too wrong!

"Wait, no, Cain, you don't know what happened, see... it- uh, I mean - I it's not-" he cut me off.

"You lost your v-card already!?" he yelled.

"No! I just spent time with him that last two days.. it's nothing!" I defended myself. Damn I was so gullible.. taking this crap from my brother and not doing anything about it.

"Tre Rivers... why does that name ring a bell?" he mused, sitting on my bed and scratching his chin. I never realized what a heartless a-hole my brother was. He couldn't even REMEMBER him!

"Oh! Wasn't he our neighbor?" I was fuming. That's it!

"Cain you don't even remember him!? IT WAS LAST YEAR! It was last year when you stole his girlfriend.. you remember Angie? Or Tre? YOUR FRIEND?! What is WRONG WITH YOU!?" Tears sprang in my eyes.

"Tre.. RIVERS!? Oh!! I remember he's that A-hole from last year! Oh!! Ahaha! I thought he like moved somewhere," he said easily and waved it off.

My eyes narrowed.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU B*T**!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What? Why?"

"GET OUT!!!!!!" I grabbed my Roman Mythology book and flung it at him. Bulls eye! Or should I say Cain's Eye!

He finally stumbled out the door and I sighed.

Poor Tre..

Stupid Cain..

I went back to a deep dreamless sleep.

Who the hell invented alarm clocks? If I knew who it was I would kill him if he wasn't already dead..

They are sent from hell to torture teenagers with endless beeping and smelly breath mornings..

I had an idea. If I really was going to change, then I needed to do something about my hair.

I showered, put on my "Rude" destroyed skinny jeans and a purple shirt that said WTF with black letters. I Finished this new look with peep-toe pumps, a leather jacket, and multiple bands and bracelets on my arms. I smiled in victory.

I finally unwrapped the towel from my head. The soft, black and red wet strands clung to my neck and cheeks. My heart sped up. Finally I was doing something for me.. something that my mother wouldn't approve of. Though the dye would probably wear off by next month. I blow dried it and straightened. My eyes lit up, It looked pretty awesome.