Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Ch 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking Teaser

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking (Teaser)

Once Tre and I made our way down stairs, I saw Dre waiting at the bottom of the steps and cringed.

Tre stiffened and threw him a nasty look. If looks could kill.. Dre'll be decomposed.

I gripped his arm tighter in a gesture to tell him to calm the heck down. Tre growled lightly and held onto my waist tighter.

"Just so you know, Tre. I liked every bit of that kiss.. and I'm not apologizing to either of you." He smirked and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Just keep it in your pants."

Tre cursed loudly. "You stupid little idiot!" Then he lunged.

Dre was on the floor beneath Tre, and Tre was punching the shizz out of him. My eyes widened and I sprinted down the stairs.

"Hey! Stop!" I shouted, Trying to pry them apart. Tre finally stood up, steaming. His face looked really red.

After Dre got up, looking really mad. And I must admit, he looked freaking sexy. Though nothing like Tre.

Tre took one look at his brother and lunged again, not noticing me in the middle.

"Ooh!" I gasped. Pain shot from my stomach to every part in my body. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again to see a shocked Tre, his mouth hanging open. I crossed my arms over my stomach.

"Isis!" he shouted.

"I'm fine.." I groaned and tried to sit up.

"No you don't." Dre rushed over to me and picked me up. I think Tre was too shocked to complain.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay, baby, don't worry about it. And put me down asshole!"

"Me?! I'm not the one who hit you!"

"He didn't mean it!" I moaned. Ugh, that hurt like a son of a biscuit eating bulldog!

"Let me carry you to a bed, at least."

Dre gently set me down on a bed up stairs and leaned down, his eyes full of intensity. Mine widened and I suddenly knew what he was going to do.

His lips touched mine gently. I felt disgusted. I brought my hand up and slapped his face as hard as I could.

~~~~~

And that's all I'm giving you.

Remember it's just a teaser.

Okay, some more should be up tomorrow. :D

I am DEAD tiered.... Ugh.

Okay, I'm OUT!

Rosalie