Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-10-Italy and Things That Will Make Us Cry

Say ALOHA to Cain!! -----------------

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it - Chapter 10 - Avocado Juice and Bi Polarness That Will make Us All Cry

(Does anyone ever notice how weird the chapter's names are??)

P.S. Sorry guys! I had to add a little drama and tragedy..

Chapter 10

~~Isis~~

I sighed and walked inside, a smile on my face.

"Cain!" I shouted, hoping he would be home, but I got no answer. I haven't seen him since that day in the hall..

I trudged up to his room and pushed the door open.

This is strange, I thought. Where's all his stuff?

His shelves were barren, the closet door was open and most of his clothes were gone. The picture of him and I that was taken last year of us was also missing. I frowned. His pillow wasn't there. I walked over to his work desk and picked up a paper.

It read:

Isis, Mom:

I can't take it anymore. I had to do it. I just couldn't keep going. Mom you hated me, Isis you hated me too. I want to say I'm sorry, Isis. I'm sorry that I ruined your relationship. Isis, you're the best sister anyone could ever ask for, and I never meant to do what I did. I need you to be strong for me, I need you to face the world, grow some balls and stand up to your fears. Please don't be sad.

Mom, even though you didn't pay attention to me, you still took gave me food, shelter, and clothes. Please don't be so hard on Isis, she's a good person.

I'm sorry, both of you. I took most of my stuff with me, I wanted to be comfortable when I do it. I'm sorry, again.

Where to find me? There's an old abandoned hut at 2718 Geary St. I'll be there.

I love you so much, both of you. I'm sorry.

Cain

A tear slipped down my cheek. What the hell did he do? Run away? Oh Cain.. I had a feeling he was mental.

But now, all I could think of was finding him.

I dialed mom's number.

"What is it?"

"MOM! Cain left!" I screamed.

"Left? What do you mean left?" Her voice was now alarmed.

"I mean that I'm in his room, nothing is there, and there's a note!"

She was silent. "I'll be there in two minuets."

When she finally arrived, she burst through.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uh.." My boyfriend's boxers and wife beater.

"Never mind. We have to go find your brother." She demanded, "Give me the note."

I handed over to her. Her icy blue eyes skimmed over and her mouth dropped open.

The note fell to the ground by her feet and she gulped. "What do you think he did?" she said.

My eyes widened. "I don't know." She put her head in her hands.

"Oh, god, I hope he didn't do anything stupid.." she moaned.

"Well, what are you waiting for? We have to move and find him!" I screamed and dragged Meredith out the door.

I pushed her into the passenger's side and climbed into the Audi.